the Rift

The area (Xira)

Mystique Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The ear pitching shriek of a whinny struck chills down my spine. I instantly rose my head from eating the green luxious grass. What kind of shriek was that? It was more of an angry one, but it sounded weird. It wasn't a help alert or anything. It sounded very far away also. Giving a snort I ignored the sound and kept on eating the earthy tastful grass that lingered in my mouth. I wondered if it was a male stallion lookeing for a mate? Maybe.

I walk silently through the sand, trees making little shade. My hoove tracks following the pattern of my legs. Where was I? I didn't have a clue. I didn't have a herd, but I usually knew where I was. The sun beated down on me like a steaming oven. Sweat poured down my forhead and neck. The shade couldn't hide the hot rays that were litterally cooking me alive. Parched, I kept on walking. Maybe it would be a good idea to have water now. The thought of water rushed through the thoughts in my head. Oh no, I knew that I needed it now for I was so thirsty. Then all of a sudden, it hit me. I fell to my knees, as everything started to become a blur and before I knew it everything was black

Messages In This Thread
The area (Xira) - by Mystique - 08-07-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: The area (Xira) - by Xira - 08-07-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: The area (Xira) - by Mystique - 08-07-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: The area (Xira) - by Xira - 08-15-2012, 01:47 AM