the Rift

[OPEN] The Blood's Run Stale

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
Ulrik the Engineer

Ulrik's concerned bronze eyes lit up with child-like, disturbing madness, and his charcoal ears tilted forward ever so slightly. The stallion nodded eagerly. "I would very much like to.... try..." he trailed, blinking a few times, his leonine tail whipping around his legs excitedly. "If I am able to replicate the look of a horn but add some other type of machinery, perhaps I could even control the mind..." he mumbled frantically, speaking almost too quickly to be understood. Only the doctor's daughter snapped him out of his thoughts, and he jerked his head in her direction.

The young girl spoke and glanced down at Kirchoff who received all the attention. A grin crossed the hellhound's lips and he trotted a little closer. "Months," he responded, snorting a little at the creature's penchant for the lime light.

d'Artagnan fussed over something with the girl, but Ulrik was not too terribly concerned. Instead, he looked as Deimos and a child who called him "papa" approached. Ulrik raised a single brow at the Reaper, a smirk on his lips. Who would have though that the death dealer himself would procreate? Certainly not this engineer. He cast a sideways glance at a familiar bay mare and nodded his head once before craning his neck down to look at the child, peering at her from where she stood. Ulrik had a very bizarre soft spot for children, especially the little unicorn children.

The stallion smiled, the expression supposed to be sweet but turning out to be more... frightening. Ulrik tilted his head to the side just a little. "Hello, little girl," he rumbled, careful to stay far enough away from Deimos so that his death magic would not lash out and strike him where he was. "What are you doing today?" he asked, his gaze focused. However, the pull of adult conversation drew him back, and he lifted his muscular neck to better regard the words of the doctor.

Ulrik understood better than most the doctor's need to get away, so he simply nodded. "I will gladly help you regain your taste for blood, should you need inspiration," he murmured, his eyes glittering with the intensity of his dark designs. "You and I... well... I believe we can accomplish wonderful things. If need anything that I can provide, I would be more than willing to give," he said, swiftly inclining his head in a gesture of respect.

"Good luck, finding the Ice King."

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
The Blood's Run Stale - by d'Artagnan - 10-13-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: The Blood's Run Stale - by Ulrik - 10-13-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: The Blood's Run Stale - by Aviya - 10-13-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: The Blood's Run Stale - by Deimos - 10-14-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: The Blood's Run Stale - by Lothíriel - 10-14-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: The Blood's Run Stale - by Korra - 10-16-2013, 04:44 PM
RE: The Blood's Run Stale - by d'Artagnan - 10-23-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: The Blood's Run Stale - by Ulrik - 11-09-2013, 06:28 PM