the Rift

heartache [open]

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

The lizard did not seem happy, but the filly seemed calm enough to keep Arathea feeling somewhat secure. But why was she hiding? Yes, that was a good question and she was not sure she knew the correct answer herself. It could be because she did not want to frighten the horse by showing herself right away before telling that she meant no harm. Arathea searched for the words and opened her mouth to answer, but the hiss interrupted her and she directed her attention in the same direction as the other ones.

The white unicorn appeared from the shadows and the sight made Arathea press herself close to the ground. She remembered him from the snow and he had not been very happy about her back then, so she could imagine how it would be now when she was on someone's territory. Maybe it was even his...

The thought struck her suddenly and she flashed her teeth in a silent snarl directed towards herself, glad that the bushes and shadows hid her or else the horses might think it was directed towards them. The stallion ordered her forth and she obeyed. Silently, she slipped out of the bushes on all four and sat down on her haunches once she was out in the moonlight.

"I mean no harm to any of you. I smelled the smoke before and someone told me this land had been hurt. I wanted to see it..." Her voice trailed off as she swept her eyes over the burnt part of the forest and the horses were forgotten for a short moment. She grit her teeth to keep the emotions under control as they stabbed in her chest. Her soul felt pain whenever nature was harmed and she was relieved to see that it had already started to heal now. "I wanted to see if I could do something." She looked back at the two unicorns, waited warily for what would happened.

Messages In This Thread
heartache [open] - by Aylin - 08-07-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-08-2012, 06:41 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-08-2012, 08:31 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Aylin - 08-12-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-13-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-13-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-17-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-18-2012, 05:54 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-18-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-20-2012, 09:07 AM