the Rift

heartache [open]

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

[Ali gave us a go to skip her]

Gods walking among mere mortals. One God tried to destroy it all and the other two tried to heal the damage. She looked at the healing scars again, then bowed her head to peer at the amulet around her neck, silently pondering. She had come and wanted to do something, but what? What could she do about any of this? Maybe if the other two Gods tried to repair what the Sun destroyed, maybe she could seek them out...

The stallions question snapped Arathea out of her thoughts and she lifted her gaze towards him. "I am wolf. Head titled slightly to the side as she studied him. "Just like you are one of the different kind of horses, I am one of the different kind of wolves. I was born in a pack, but it is not unusual for us to stray away and find another place." That was the only explanation she could give and she hoped it was enough. She was not sure if she should feel surprised or not for him not knowing what she was, but then again... She had seen things she did not know about, so maybe this land did not have any other of her kind.

"My name is Arathea and I... I would like to stick around." The decision had come very suddenly to her, but it felt like the right thing so she went with it. It might be a crazy idea and the whole herd of horses might frown at it and drive her away. But she would rather be driven away then turn around and walk away from this land. It felt too wrong to turn away from a broken land without trying to help. And even if the Gods where healing it now, who knew what more might happen in the future. And besides, she wanted to have some company around and horse seemed to be the only choice in this land. "And do not worry, horse is not on my list of food." She gave both horses and the lizard a gentle smile.

Messages In This Thread
heartache [open] - by Aylin - 08-07-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-08-2012, 06:41 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-08-2012, 08:31 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Aylin - 08-12-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-13-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-13-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-17-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-18-2012, 05:54 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Arathea - 08-18-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: heartache [open] - by Mauja - 08-20-2012, 09:07 AM