the Rift

[OPEN] It's Only a Reflection

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
a b i s h i a
there's always a dawn before the day

I had traveled a long ways, or so it seemed. But not to worry! I had my ghost friend along side of me the whole time! He was very nice, and I have even learned his name too! Lorel. It was hard to pronounce, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it pretty soon! He sorta just disappeared, saying that he had to go and that he would be able to come back later, and so I just stopped thinking of him. I think I can trust him anyway. I had come along this damp forest, but it was really pretty for such a dark place, with all the black birds flying around stalking on me. I had grown tired and hungry, but my mum wasn't here at the moment. Mummy said she had to go off to find her own mum. I wanted to go with her, but when she said no, I didn't even bother to argue with her. That wouldn't be very nice. My little tum tum was growling at me too, but I had to take my mind off it. I didn't want to have to eat that nasty green stuff again. I think it had already poisoned me anyway. Maybe that's why my tummy was growling at me!
Well, I was on a mission! I had no time worry about my tummy! I was on a important mission.. To find new friends! I only had my mum, daddy, and Antheia. OH! And Lorel! But one.. two.. three, four friends were never enough for me! I wanted to have a thousand, million, gazillion friends! If that's even possible. But I would make it possible! I'm sure if mummy has tons of friends, that means I can have a lot too! I just need to find some. Though, as I came to a stop in the middle of the deep forest, all I could find was a shiny pond. I step closer and closer, inches away from the edge of the blue. "W-ow." My eyes turned big and round with a surprised expression. There was a bunch of pretty little sparkly pepples within the waters, and I just wanted to jump in, hoping I would become a shiny pepple too! But then again, I liked my original form better. I was very pretty, and I attracked all of the little boys! I think that's how I met Lorel, but I don't really know. Maybe I was attractive and very cute! He just didn't want to admit it! I snorted and looked down at my reflection. Mum's and dad's reflections emerged into the waters too, but only in a ghostly form. I smiled and nodded, knowing they weren't actually beside me.

WC :: 454
TAGS :: Open!
NOTES :: Open to anyone. c:

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
It's Only a Reflection - by Abishia - 10-13-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Vulture - 10-15-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Abishia - 10-16-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Vulture - 10-16-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Abishia - 10-22-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Vulture - 10-22-2013, 11:48 PM