Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I find great comfort within this forest. It is thick and provides good cover, which permits me to move about unnoticed. Perhaps had I not chosen to reside within the Asylum, I would have selected this place. It is an ideal hunting grounds if I ever feel the need to discover some kind of Sinner within it. I hum softly to myself as I move through the forest at a slow walk. For once I feel myself rather relaxed. I’m in significantly more pleasant mood than usual. Maybe it’s the fact I haven’t been disturbed by Seele and her band of nutcases. I have been able to keep to myself and scan this land for sinners. But of course, I have been remaining within the swamp and the forest.

My ears perk forward when I hear the sound of a voice off in the distance. My curiosity is peaked and I slowly walk toward it. A short distance I see a small filly beside a pond. What parent would be so foolish to let their foal run about without supervision? Especially within a place such as this, only the gods know what creatures lurk around this child. I can already see a pack of wolves finding the child and devouring her. I’m not the type to give a shit about foals, but my good mood gets the better of me and I approach the little one.

“Isn’t it dangerous for you, little one, to roam within these woods all by yourself?” I ask stepping up from behind so she can see my reflection in the water. “There are many kinds of monsters lurking here.” I step beside her and look down at my own reflection in the pond. A scarred and spotted face stares back up at me. Then I turn my head back toward the child and look her up and down silently. Already I can tell she has potential to be a beautiful mare, if she’s careful. All it takes is one mistake and beauty can be taken. “I hope that mother is nearby, because it is unwise for you to leave her side when you are so young.” My tone lacks the usual suspicion it usually contains, but instead it maintains a cold undertone to it.

Deep inside I care very little about whether this child is devoured or not. But I feel as though if I perhaps give her warning she’ll return to wherever her parents lie. Withholding my name from the child will most likely make me seem all the more predatory, which is something I usually seek but I don’t wish for the child to run home crying to her parents about how she met a scary stallion in the woods… Especially if they turn out to be sinners. “I am Vulture.” I say to her simply.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
It's Only a Reflection - by Abishia - 10-13-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Vulture - 10-15-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Abishia - 10-16-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Vulture - 10-16-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Abishia - 10-22-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Vulture - 10-22-2013, 11:48 PM