the Rift

[OPEN] It's Only a Reflection

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
a b i s h i a
there's always a dawn before the day

I stepped in, almost falling from the lack of balance in the waters. My tiny hooves walked along the smooth forms below them as I looked down into the waters to watch as I moved slowly. Though, I had bad luck, I didn't turn into a pebble, but I did become shiny! The clear water rinsed my little body free of mud and burs. "D-ank you!" I smiled at the pond and then stepped out, gazing back in it as I turned around. Now there were three figures, two mares and a stallion. One was Antie(Antheia), my mummy's adopted mum, but the other two were still unknown. I had seen them a lot, they seemed to follow me around where ever I went. I had seen mum look at them, so I knew she could see them, but when I said something in front of others, they acted like I was just a foolish child. And let me tell you, I am not foolish! I'm a pretty, pretty princess.
I kept starring at them until Antie told me that I needed to run. After that, the water rippled and they were gone. But another real reflection came into view. "Isn’t it dangerous for you, little one, to roam within these woods all by yourself?" I jumped away from the figure and looked at him with fear in my eyes. "I'm-- I'm sorry if this is your place. I- I just wanted to explore, it's very pretty out here." I smiled and walked a little closer to him, but made sure to stay inside my own little bubble and not interfere with his. "My mum isn't here. She left Helovia, to go see her old home. It's just me." But I wish it wasn't. I really wanted a nice friend, one that would be in my life the whole time. One that I could play with, hug, and snuggle with when it gets cold. Mum told me that their are these Gods and sometimes if you're lucky, they will give you a pet! And guess what I want! A puppy! A little, cute, fluffy puppy. All to myself.
His name was Vulture? That's a bit scary, for a name anyway. I heard vultures are meat eating birds! Now that is scary! Maybe he is a bird, and it's a secret. But, that was none of my business anyways. I raised my little head as high as it could go and fluttered my eyelashes. "I'm Abishia."

WC :: 414
TAGS :: @[Vulture]
NOTES :: If you don't want to be tagged
every post please tell me and I will stop. c:

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
It's Only a Reflection - by Abishia - 10-13-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Vulture - 10-15-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Abishia - 10-16-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Vulture - 10-16-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: It's Only a Reflection - by Abishia - 10-22-2013, 04:53 PM