the Rift

[OPEN] on our way home [Cypress]

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel trotted forward with long, graceful steps and almost flew over the ground. Of course the colt expected the spotted filly behind him to follow, but she decided for herself, didn't she? Fluffy was clinging to his withers with her claws deeply buried in his golden skin, desperately trying to hang on. She had never sat on the back of a trotting horse, or even a galloping horse. If she had been able to speak to him like she could with her Mama - Deli -, she would've told the colt to slow down. Aza slowed down - as if magic had occurred and he had heard her plea - and breathed somewhat heavy. That had felt great, and his muscled body relaxed as he took a few slow steps forward. The river on the meadow was right ahead of them, and he could see his mama stand on the other side. Buck.
A frown decorated the colt's lips and he observed his mama closely. She was tensed, and she seemed angry. 'Oh, why me?', the colt thought sadly and lowered his head as he walked closer to the river. Mama looked up at him, and she glared at him with worry and anger in her blue eyes.
"Azarel. Where have you been?" He looked up and laid back his golden ears against his neck. He hated it when his mama was mad. It sucked. "I'm sorry, mama... I was in the woods, and I made a new friend..." Azarel carefully glanced back at the dark spotted filly and then looked at his mama again.

Fluffy jumped off from his back and stretched herself with a big yawn, before she jumped over the river and walked to her bonded, only to jump up on her back. The jaguar rolled herself into a ball of fur and fell asleep on the mare's still wide back. No more bouncing up and down, just wagging from side to side. The feline sighed with a purr and cuddled her bonded's back. So happy to be home.
Azarel looked at Fluffy with disappointment and then looked at Mama, into her piercing blue eyes. "Mama, I met Indigo Eyes in the woods." He gave a vague try for a smile, but the harsh look in his mother's eye wiped it away. "And two others. Ghost and Snowblood. Snowblood said she knew you. Does she, mama? She was white with a bunch of red on her and biiiig blue eyes." The colt widened his eyes as he spoke about Snowblood's eyes, to add an effect. His mama raised a 'brow as she watched her son, and sighed.

"That was probably Harmony, because she's the only one I know of that has such an appearance. But still Aza, you have to be careful. Dezba cannot protect you, because she's just a baby."
Azarel looked down and sighed, only to look up again. His big eyes were full of innocence and sadness, something that made his mama melt immediately. He looked at the river and found a shallow place beneath the blue water. The sun stood high on the sky, giving a pleasant warmth to the air and warming the winds that at the same time cooled their coats.
He took a few careful steps over the river, and glanced back at Cypress who just stood there. "Come Cypress, this is my mama." The colt smiled widely at her and nicked his head at his mama's direction.

"Talking wisely."
"Mama talking."

ooc: The muse didn't work like I wanted, but I got a decent post anyways :3 Also, I play Delinne and therefor I give myself permission to powerplay her and Dezba xD
word count: 579
tags: @[Cypress], Open

original coding by Neo
Drawing made by Sei

Credits

Messages In This Thread
on our way home [Cypress] - by Azarel - 10-14-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Cypress - 11-07-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Reginald - 11-09-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Azarel - 11-18-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Cypress - 11-18-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Reginald - 11-26-2013, 03:29 PM