the Rift

[OPEN] on our way home [Cypress]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
[Image: 5273ea7639538]

Cypress

I was told I could run, will you run if I do?

The other filly was now trotting with fluffy on his back. Her claws seemed to be sticking into his skin. Cypress would think it would hurt, but she didn't know about Aza, he seemed perfectly fine with it. As we trotted away from the threshold Cypress felt different. Like she was more free. It felt different out here more open than that forest where you had to weave your way through trees and it felt hard to breath.
But out here, Cypress felt better.

She was sure Aza didn't hear but she spoke, "I like it here" her mouth shaping the words to fit the atmosphere where they came out. Azarel had come to a river. Where on the other side his must be mother stood grazing. A frown was on Aza's face his eyes glittered with regret. Something like that. "Azarel, where have you been?" the colt laid his ears back upon his neck, replying. "I'm sorry, mama... I was in the woods, and I made a new friend..." his voice trailed off as he glanced at Cypress. Her small curious eyes glanced back at him, then looking down to the ground again, Cypress listened to them.
The black feline leaped off Azarel's back, taking a small leap over the river, and right onto the darker back. The fur ball cuddled up tightly on her back looking already warm and comfy. Then Aza spoke to his mother again looking straight into her sky blue eyes "Mama, I met Indigo eyes in the woods" he paused then spoke again, "and two others. Ghost and Snowblood. Snowblood said she knew you. Does she, mama? She was white with a bunch of red on her and biiiig blue eyes."
Cypress laughed when he said big, and extended the I's. It was cute. And the winded of his eyes when he told he of Snowblood, which she thought was Harmony. Because she spoke of this... Delinne? She must be Azarel's mother. Delinne spoke next, "that was probably Harmony, because she's the only one I know of that has such an appearance. But still Aza, you have to be careful. Dezba cannot protect you, because she's just a baby." Dezba- oh! she means fluffy! Cypress thought another shocked look on her face for a few moments until she freshened it with a new layer of smile.
The sun wasn't low in the sky like at home. Now it was high casting a good warmth over them. Aza stepped into the river that softly parted for his hooves. As it rushed by them pleasantly. "Come on Cypress, this is my mama" he said nicking his head in his mothers direction. "Oh, okay."
Cypress said as she made her way across the river slowly. When she got to the other side, and stood next to Azarel, she didn't know what would ever come next on this new adventure.

"Cypress talk"”Others talk”

482 Words

*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
on our way home [Cypress] - by Azarel - 10-14-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Cypress - 11-07-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Reginald - 11-09-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Azarel - 11-18-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Cypress - 11-18-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Reginald - 11-26-2013, 03:29 PM