the Rift

[OPEN] on our way home [Cypress]

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Azarel
Don't ever take a single second to breathe,

they're going to send me on a murdering spree
Mama looked at Cypress and smiled widely, a warm smile that only a mother could give. She looked tired though, as if she had been through a lot while the little colt had trotted away to the forests. Carefully and slowly, mama took a step closer to the dark filly next to him and extended her neck to take in her scent. Azarel stood still and looked around, only to notice a foal a bit further away. It was grey with dark spots all over it's body, and it had a black blaze as well as black hair. He couldn't see much more because the grass was too tall.
"Hey, mama? There's someone else there." He said, but he had lowered his voice so that the foal wouldn't hear. If he didn't have superears, that is.
The black mare who called herself his Mama rose her head and looked around, and too saw the little dappled foal. Her smile disappeared slightly, and took a step in the unknown foal's direction to stand in front of both Azarel and Cypress. "Azarel, stand behind me. You too, little girl. Dezba, come up and aid me." The golden boy watched as the jaguar jumped up on his mother's back and stared in the direction of the foal. They were ready if anything were to happen.

Azarel turned his bold head to the dainty delicate filly next to him and smiled. "My Mama will protect us. Don't worry. How do you feel?" He asked, still smiling. Cypress was a pretty girl, and she probably knew it herself. The boy almost lost himself in her big, green eyes, but woke up when his mama said something. "What?" He said, turning his head to the big mare. The Friesian snorted and bumped his shoulder.
"I said, the foal doesn't seem to be dangerous. We can go home, if you want to." He looked at Cypress and then at his Mama again, before he nodded slowly.
The mare started to walk towards the World's Edge, and the colt nicely followed. He looked at the arabian filly and smiled widely. "You coming with us?"

"Talk talk talk"

w/c 356 | ooc so bad, I'm sorry ;~; | tags @[Cypress] @[Reginald]

Credits
Original code by Aeolle

Messages In This Thread
on our way home [Cypress] - by Azarel - 10-14-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Cypress - 11-07-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Reginald - 11-09-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Azarel - 11-18-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Cypress - 11-18-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: on our way home [Cypress] - by Reginald - 11-26-2013, 03:29 PM