the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Sorry I Never Said Goodbye [DEATH THREAD]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
Antheia.
I crossed over the borders, yes, I knew. I was not dumb at all, I just needed to return to my rightful place. It was my time. It was my time for me, myself, and I, to come to an end. I had abanded my home, my own trust, my own daughter, once too many times. I had told Apollo that my love for him was true, and when he said he did not feel the same, I vowed to my death. I had kept my goodbyes, knowing that my friends would only refuse for me to go. I had never told Harmony what the future would look up to and I made sure Feritas and Abishia never got too connected to me. But poor Harmony dear, what would she think? She was visiting her old homeland and now I was going to turn to bones while she was gone. But I would never let Harmony see me go, even if my life depended on it. I would never let my little princess see me leave her like her real mother did. I could not let her past replay in her mind. Damn, it was hard enough for mine to even not to replay itself. Everyday before I came to Helovia, I kept thinking, will I survive? Will I make it? Or would I go at such a young age? But sure enough, I made it. I came to find a new home, Harmony, Kahlua, Apollo, and a whole lot of others that are now my friends. I had made great memories in Helovia, but I had made soom bad desisions too. Though my life was about to end, it wasn't going to be over just yet. My pride would still live on through Abishia and I would make her choose the right between the bad. And if Harmony would let me in, I would also be able to visit her too. But Abi was going to be much easier to reach, since she was young and didn't know how to yet control herself.

It didn't take long before I reached the cliff of World's Edge. I gazed at the endless air until it reached the ocean's crashing waves. I frowned and a tear rolled down my cheek then fell to the waves below. This would be the end of me, but Abishia would carry my legacy on for many years. I would make sure of that. Harmony would be proud of her little daughter. Abishia would become a queen, believe it or not. Even at a young age, I was sure that she would be strong and loyal enough to lead her own land. The steeds would bow before their loving lady with pride and honor, knowing their queen would lead them to victory. Then I would have to leave her too, and let her make her own desisions, her own future. She would not be able to rely on me the whole time, for she would lead to her own future and write her own history. One's destiny relies on their own mind, not anothers. But I would still visit Harmony, for from her past events, I'm sure she would need me to help her. Especially when it comes to her own time.

[@[Kahlua] only please until I state otherwise. c:]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
I'm Sorry I Never Said Goodbye [DEATH THREAD] - by Antheia - 10-14-2013, 02:31 PM