the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Sorry I Never Said Goodbye [DEATH THREAD]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
Antheia.
"Antheia, I've got great news!"

I turned quickly, almost slipping off the cliff too early. My eyes sit aside of Kahlua's frame, my painted friend. I didn't bother to question about her last sentence, just pay attention to her next. "But then I thought... I thought you were not welcome here, my friend?" I remembered when we had last met, when I was then a racist bitch. I frowned and looked down at the rocky gravel below me. "Dear Kahlua," I told her, as if I was writing her a letter. "I'm afraid I'm not welcome to the Edge no longer. I've made the wrong desisions my friend, and now it's my time to rejoice them. I'll miss you, for you were always a good friend, and once, I went behind you. I was stupid, an idiot, and I still am. But now, my mother calls me. It's my time. I will start again, in a better place. I've made good memories here, and I hope you have too. But see, you still have a future to discover. You'll make a life I could never retain. I need you to stay alive and help other to find their own destiny. I'm not worried about you Kahlua, much less saddened I will have to leave you. But please don't say sorry, because nothing is your fault. You see, I need you to watch over Feritas, Harmony, and Abishia for me. Don't let me down Kahlua." I take in a deep breath and looked up at Kahlua with teary blue eyes. "Forgive me. Love, Antheia." I smiled and took one more step back, almost going over the edge. I sighed and then smiled, hoping she wouldn't be afraid of me going over. My gaze went to the sky, watching the ravens fly over and squak at us. I eyed them all and then looked back to Kahlua. "Please tell Harmony goodbye for me dear." And with that, I fell over the edge, closing my eyes as I flew to the oceans below.

Down.

Down.

Down.

SPLASH! The harsh waves hit me hard. They seemed to break every bone in my body, sending me into a deep sleep to never wake up. Although I could still feel my cold body, I knew I was gone. My legs were numb and my head was about to explode. I was sinking still, but I wasn't too far from the very bottom. Everything was so dark. But I sure it wouldn't last like that for long.

I woke up in, I suppose, a dream. I was standing there, watching my mother collect weeds for warmth. "Antheia!" She yelled and I began to move until a little filly just like me bounded up to her. "Yes mother?" She said as she offered a big, wide smile. "It's getting late little girl, we must be off to bed." I walked behind them, following them to a gave were my mother nestled the weeds in the corner where my small figure laid down ontop of them. My mother began singing to the little filly, "Blackbird singing in the dead of night. Take these broken wings and learn to fly. All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise." She hummed until she started the next paragraph. "Blackbird singing in the dead of night. Take these sunken eyes and learn to see. All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free." I remembered the lyrics clearly, for they were the last thing my mother ever said to me. I watched as my little eyelids closed and my mother tucked me in tightly. She laid on the hard floor the whole time while I rested in the cozy weeds. "No wonder she died." I said sorrowfully, never knowing my mother risked her own life for mine. I sighed and laid down beside her, before everything finally fadded away.

[After @[Kahlua] replies, anyone may join. c:]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Sorry I Never Said Goodbye [DEATH THREAD] - by Antheia - 10-14-2013, 03:47 PM