the Rift

[OPEN] Spent [Resplendence]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
A smile. At the sound of her voice there was a smile upon the startled, painted mare’s crown. A laugh shook her ribs as Res brushed her maw against them, ensuring that there was nothing medically wrong with the mare she had met not long after the invasion. She spoke the one-eared fea’s name as Res lifted her cranium away from the mare and tilted her head to the side. This time, she asked a non-health related question. The painted mare shifted, but couldn’t seem to stand.

She shifted her weight a little, still peering down at the black and white puzzle to be certain that she hadn’t been hurt. The painted fae spoke, she had been promoted to Glazier. ”Oh, darling that’s wonderful! I'm so happy for you!” Res spoke, a smile upon her face as she perked her audit up. Kahlua had made her home next to Res’s garden and she couldn’t help but to smile a little as she glanced in the direction of the painted mare’s head toss. Faintly, she could make out the glint of moonlight on the glass figures that were positioned in the distance. ”Perfectly fine, my dear. I wouldn’t mind the company on occasion,” she confirmed with another smile on her face.

More exciting, she said. How was that possible? Res tilted her head to the side and backed up a step, allowing the mare room to clamber to her feet. She didn’t say anything, only followed the painted mare as she moved toward the head of Res’s garden, careful of where her hooves fell so as not to crush any of they arrived at her location. Does Res love it? What befell on her eyes was a box, decorated with swirls of pink very close to her own markings, frosted in a light tan colour. A glass chain falling against the back of it, which Res grasped delicately in her maw and tugged it lightly open. There were several compartments inside of it.

Res peered over toward Kahlua, ”Oh, it’s gorgeous!” Res said, a smile on her face. Gently, she bumped her muzzle against her shoulder in a friendly nudge. ”Thank you so much dear!” She pauses a little, gazing over the gorgeous creation that was a present for her. How nice of her to give her something when she didn’t deserve it at all. ”What else can you make? Like, perhaps a bracelet, or a necklace, something to honour the moon goddess and the Edge? It’s not necessary, I’ve just had this idea lurking in my head since I went to talk to Mother Moon. She’s given me some of my old self back, and I think it would be fitting to honour her in some way…” Res spoke, her mind not filtering anything as the ideas spewed. A way to honour the one who had given her a piece of her life back… it was only fitting, wasn’t it?

490 words
Sorry it sucks |:
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Spent [Resplendence] - by Kahlua - 10-15-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Resplendence - 10-20-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Kahlua - 10-24-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Resplendence - 10-27-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Kahlua - 10-31-2013, 04:45 PM