the Rift

[OPEN] Spent [Resplendence]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
K A H L U A
Oh! Kahlua! The cry was all the thanks she needed and if her smile had ever left it was back again. If she had not been so tired she certainly would have jumped for joy. As it was, all she could manage was a gentle nicker. She had not realized how much the bracelet, on top of everything else she had created in the last few days, had taken out of her. She was ready for rest, if nothing else. However, before she could have sleep, she wanted her answer. Luckily, she did not have to wait long. Other's happiness. Kahlua's blue eyes sparkled with understanding. For once, she knew the feeling.

She had been a selfish mare when she had arrived here in the land. In some respects she still was, but the more she lived here the more she was finding that making others happy was her own happiness. There was still a motive behind making everyone else happy. It made her happy. And if it was selfish of her or not, she desired happiness for herself. Who didn't? If she had spent more time thinking of it, she would certainly wonder if Resplendence really wanted to be happy or if she was someone that wanted to live and breath her depression. But no, it made no sense. Resplendence would not try so hard to make herself useful to others if she did not want to be happy herself. Perhaps her and the fallen angel were not so very different at all.

Finally, with a smile and a soft sigh, Kahlua spoke. “Oh, my friend,” she began with a hint of sadness in her voice. Her face was the epitome of exhaustion, but there was regret hiding behind the wearied features. Torn as she was over sleep or spending more time with this mare that she was becoming better friends with, she could not fight biology. Mother Nature demanded that she give in, that she close her eyes and rest. “I'm afraid I must sleep now! My eyes can hardly stay open. I hope you will forgive me.” For a moment she waited, hoping that she would be free to go, and when she was certain it was so she turned to walk back to own chosen plot of land. A final glance back to the pink lady with her box and bracelet gave Kahlua's heart a lift and she walked into her own copse of trees with a heart that was easy and worry-free. It did not take long for her eyes to fall closed. Sleep came easy as she dreamed of swirling mists and glassy figures.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Spent [Resplendence] - by Kahlua - 10-15-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Resplendence - 10-20-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Kahlua - 10-24-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Resplendence - 10-27-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Kahlua - 10-31-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Resplendence - 11-02-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Spent [Resplendence] - by Kahlua - 11-05-2013, 01:02 AM