the Rift

Take me to the start [open]

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Home. That one word that everyone searched for in some way or another. Everyone had their own definition for it and Blitzen had his. Blitzen would never be at 'home' again, but he had come close.... real close to it. He had found his second home and he had found it within the Windtossed Foothills. He hadn't been there too long but he would be the first to tell you that he had met friendly souls along the way. Everyone was brethren and sistren to him, but those that he had found were close to one another and he had been welcomed with open arms.

That is why he was here today for he wanted to share that feeling of love and warmth. That feeling of open arms that should reside within everyone's heart of hearts and within every family. That feeling that everyone desired in one form or another. Some coped with it differently and took to it in dangerous ways but it was the same drive.

Blitzen was far from familiarizing this world called Helovia. So, so far from it. However, he did know where the Threshold was and he did know it's title. He knew his way back from the Threshold and to his home for that was as far as he had ventured out besides to a place called the Thistle Meadow. He had also found his way back from there to the Foothills. They were quite distinguishable and one could recognize the land in a heartbeat.

Blitzen did not come alone, however. His companion, Cometya, was with him. Comet was perched on Blitzen's imposingly tall figure, taking his rightful place at the base of Blitzen's withers. The skin had calloused and grown tough because of Comet's talons repeatedly gripping there. Hair had already grown back and over it, however. Comet was an adventurous, common griffin. However, he and Blitzen were closely bound and with this binding, they stayed close to each other through every situation. They had become like father and son with Blitzen taking Comet under his wing even though he had none.

At the sound of voices, Blitzen moved in, his large and sturdy frame speaking of raw muscle and power, moves in with grace and elegance in a way that only Blitzen could manage. His penta-horned head ducks as he weaves through the forest and into the place of meeting where three souls had come to consolidate.

A warm and friendly smile tells them that he is of no threat. The cross upon his back halts to stretch as do the legs beneath him that cause the movement. His flexing hide of browns and light dapples also halt and the loud jingling from his collar also dims down to the occasional jingle from his breathing body.

His beard bobs as he speaks and his warm voice pours into the atmosphere like velvet. [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Good evening, brothers and sisters. I believe I have caught your names while approaching but I am not sure. Kahlua, Dust, and Alysanne, yes?" He searches for confirmation then proceeds to speak [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"A pleasure to meet you all. Kahlua, I am terribly sorry for your loss. Suicide is... it's not easy to deal with. Especially of a close friend. Though, I shan't stand here and pretend I know of it."

He paused with a sigh, a softening in his eyes as he looked at Kahlua, a frown coming across his face. His character then appeared emotionless but quickly jumped up back to his warm posture with a deep breath. He looked to Dust with a nod then to Aly. [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"I am Blitzen and this little ball of hair with wings on my back in Comet." Comet looked at Blitzen with his head cocked and Blitzen laughed in a jokingly and friendly manner. [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"We hail from the Windtossed Foothills where I, just three days ago was brought there myself. If it is a home you search for, I offer you mine. The scenery is absolutely stunning with beautiful rolling green hills and a waterfall that turns into a river and flows with the shaped land. The green mountains are beautiful and offer a lovely place of shelter. And our members are family. You see, they used to be a band of Mercenaries, but no more. The previous leaders have left and have been replaced with two kind souls. We are an equal family now and I have been welcomed with open arms as if I was blood kin. I cannot vouch for the other place that Kahlua hails from as I know none of."

@[Alysanne] @[Kahlua] @[Dust]
[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Thoughts." - [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"

Messages In This Thread
Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-15-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-16-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:52 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-17-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-17-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-20-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-20-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-23-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-26-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Cypress - 10-26-2013, 08:03 PM