Take me to the start [open]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

Dust
Take a breath and listen

The jingling horse sprang.

That was somthing Dust had not seen everyday. A number of five horns Dust counted on his head. Wow. That must be heavy. The red jingling collar-like thing around his neck was annoying Dust in some way even he couldn't understand. A soft smile was on his brown face, his eyes seemed to be crystals, silently showing off in the sunlight as they shone bright and dazzling. A small brown beard under his chin blew in the soft wind. He spoke in a voice like soft moss, velvet. He said something about knowing our names, from his approach.

A dark brown griffin sat on his withers, it looked like it was pushing into his flesh. But the stallion didn't seem bothered. He said something to Kahlua about the loss of her best friend. For a moment his face looked emotionless, dull, different from his old looks, a warm smile and quick sky clear eyes. His face sprung to his warm smile and gaze, he took a glance at Dust for the first time, a nod to him then to Aly. He introduced himself as Blitzen, which would be appropriate for his structure. And the griffin on his back, he referred to it as ball of hair and wings as Comet. A beautiful name for a griffin, Dust thought his eye narrowed as he looked at the griffin with a warm and welcoming gaze, he felt like he had a connection with some animals better than others. Comet for example, he felt like he could understand the animals. A powerful connection between them like a magnet. The reason he knew what the animal was is because his great, great grandmother had one as a companion when he was born. It had died and she had been so grief stricken she had died a few days later.

The next to speak was Aly, she was speaking to Kahlua, about the mushrooms, a sorry for you look glittered on her face. Dust hadn't paid much attention to the conversation. His mind drifted off to where the voices of the others muffled and disappeared in the thick of jumbled thoughts. Picking a time in his past he let his memory travel as far as he thought it should, on the day he was born, the way his mother had helped him to his feet and he had galloped as fast and swift as he could.
The day he was born, ah. How he missed it.

Then came the black and white equine voice "This is the Threshold, Dust. Are you looking for a home as well?" her face looked regretting but Dust wanted to answer anyway. "Well, I don't know... This is a wonderful place I just don't know yet..."

Dust's attention snapped back to the others and the interesting griffin when Blitzen spoke of him "Comet's species is widely-known... at least in my place of origin. Comet is a Griffon and I assume that he is not the only one in this land. I reached a notion a day ago that there were much stranger creatures than him in this land." the pegasi shifted his wings as the stallion spoke, repeating the words in his head before he forget her answered. "Cool, is he really your companion? How did you find him? Where did you find him?" the questions came buzzing out, like bees in a beehive.

"As far as I'm concerned, there are four main herds. There's one to the North, one to the South, to the East, and to the West. I am from the Windtossed Foothills which is in the eastern part of Helovia. I have only arrived here recently, so I am not completely knowledgeable on the topic of the other herds. I do know that the Foothills used to be a band of Mercenaries. However, all of those that made it that way have left and now we are a close knit family. Much like the Qian, we have all of that. Our leaders are Phaedra and Apollo. Both of which are kind hearted.However, do not feel as though we are trying to push you into anything. We can always show you of the other herds if you'd like?"

Dust was wondering about the other herds, which ones he would like, or which ones he wouldn't inside he bet they were all good. shaking his head once he decided to ask his own questions. "What are the other herds?" he said turning to Kahlua his crimson eyes sparkling with wonder.

Wordcount:756
Ooc: I am so so so Sorry!!! This was schools falt. :I
Speech

Messages In This Thread
Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-15-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-16-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:52 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-17-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-17-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-20-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-20-2013, 11:47 PM