the Rift

Take me to the start [open]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

It was so good to see Kahlua smile when just moments ago she had barely been able to get a couple words out through the tears. The sadness was still there, Aly knew, and she regretted deeply that she could do nothing to heal it or take it away. No amount of smiles or kind words (both of which she always had in excess) would undo what had happened to her friend - but if she could make Kahlua smile at for just a little bit longer that would be worth everything.

Much to her delight, Blitzen did not hold a grudge over her decision. With a nod of her head, Aly acknowledged his offers - for a visit and for a backup should she not find a place for herself at World's Edge. "I will keep that in mind, thank you." He then went on to extend an invitation to Dust, which sounded just wonderful to her. She liked the horned stallion, with his warm smiles and his amiable nature, and felt at ease about the idea of the young colt following him.

However, though she had made her decision their youngest companion seemed torn. Touched that he held them all in such high regard and that he too considered them all friends, she lingered to offer him some advice. It was a hard decision for him, she could see that, but it did not have to be so definite. Lowering her head a little closer to his eye-level, she spoke with a smile that matched her gentle voice. “Blitzen’s offer is a good one, my dear Dust.” If she was a foal in a new land, that would have likely been her choice – exploration and youth tied together so brilliantly. Alysanne was excited to explore Helovia but for now she was eager to go see World’s Edge and find out where she would be staying. Sometime soon, perhaps, she would find out what existed beyond the Threshold and World’s Edge – from the sounds of it she had stumbled into a country even more diverse than where she had come from.

“We’ll meet again soon - like you said we’re friends! And you know where to find us.” Already she was looking forward to seeing the two of them again. Alysanne was eager to get home, to see if she could figure out which direction she should even head in, but for now she was so enraptured by Helovia she could not see the harm in staying here – having some stability after her travels was just what she needed. Like the earth, Alysanne enjoyed change but stability was just as welcomed.

She turned then to follow Kahlua, excitement overcoming her – the start something new was always thrilling – but there was still a moment of hesitation. Not over her own decision but she wanted to wait to make sure that the little colt made up his mind.

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-15-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-16-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:52 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-17-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-17-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-20-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Alysanne - 10-20-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Kahlua - 10-23-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Blitzen - 10-26-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Take me to the start [open] - by Cypress - 10-26-2013, 08:03 PM