the Rift

Those Crimson eyes {Open}

Dust Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dust
Take a breath and listen

A small laugh came from the mare's chest. Her green-brown eyes shimmering with laughter and curiosity. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you too Dust" her tone happy, and unconcerned about what might wander these forests.

Dust being a colt was scared of what might lie in the forest, especially at night. He wanted to know how big it was and strong so he could know how fast to run, or how hard to fight. The thoughts swung through his head, eyebrows lifting in thought, Dust transferred to the emotionless face he has when he is thinking. Knowing how his face lit up when he got an idea he tried to stay emotionless when the thought came upon him. She could show him around this new and unknown land that he had stumbled over metaphorically. The cold knew his thoughts would run wild all over his face, when he spoke. He could feel the excitement rush into his emotions like a the quick rush of an eagle flying beside him, hissing its echoing screech. Like the loud crash of waves on a small river bed.

"Tell me Dust, are you an adventurer?" What brought you here to the Threshold?" to Dust, her voice was as silky as velvet soft moss in the afternoon sunlight. The interest in her voice filled Dust with the yearn to answer in a way of the different, as his mother would say. He wanted to say it not as regular as a regular pegasi would. He wanted to show her how different he was. This little colt on the outside was small and weak. But on the inside he was strong and courageous. Inside he was really himself. He wasn't this soft, and quiet. Even though Dust wanted to be himself he was stuck being quite.

Answering her questions he let his lyrics flow out like a soft breeze, "Yes and no Miss Orinthia, for that I just don't know. I want to travel far and wide but, I shan't yet I still don't know where I am or what I am going to do with my now cursed and lopsided life. I - I just don't know. As for this forest, you called it the threshold?" He paused taking a long breath. This was it. The time he would tell her his horrible past. The time when he was hated throughout his Outcast family. "Well Miss Dark of midnight, I am here because I have been chosen in my family for death. They would pick someone to kill every year so the gods will not take all of their lives, for I am was rather, their sacrifice. That is why I have came here, I ran and ran non stop. Away from the horrible grey eyes of the evil that plan to kill me." He paused for a second staring into her green and ochre eyes. Continuing he broke their gaze with the flick of his brown mane. "That is why I left" The soft lyrics rang out. They were inaudible from the loud screech of a bird and the long draft of wind blowing in the ears of the two who stand in the darkening forest.

Wordcount:533
Ooc: Hey, wanna meet up in OOC sometime? My name is D
Speech

Messages In This Thread
Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:14 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-17-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-18-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-20-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-22-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-27-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-28-2013, 02:43 PM