the Rift

Those Crimson eyes {Open}

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
The mare swayed slightly as she waited for him to speak. The fae could tell that Dust was thinking about something, and though his face struck her as emotionless, she knew there was something that he was thinking of. Orinthia was naturally intuitive, observing others reactions and ways they thought very well. To few, it struck them very strange when she gazed too long at them, watching their every movement. The curious fae was just trying to get a little insight on their personality though, and there is no harm meant in her prolonged stares.

The colt continued to think, and with the subtlest movement of his facial muscles, Orinthia noted that an idea had popped into his head. With a slight smile slowly growing on her face, she was willing to hear anything from the newcomer. Of course the lad started speaking, his voice soft spoken, like the hush of billowing grass. It was a calming tone that relaxed the lass even more as she intently watched him as he spoke. His words were fluid, like lyrics he was singing out.

Now, caught with pure interest, the mare pricked up her ears, catching every word in his sentence. "Ah, I see. We are both conflicted, and I see your dilemma is no knowledge on the land", blinking once, the mare opened her mouth again. "Yes, the threshold forest, where horses can get recruited for herds. The entry way for any newcomer", informing him a little more, she was about to speak once more (what a blabber mouth), when Dust hesitated. Not wanting to interrupt his train of thought, or what he was about to say, the filly-ish mare bit her tongue, hearing out what else he had to say.

Dark of Midnight. The name repeated in her mind once, and Orinthia decided she really liked the title. Dark of Midnight. It sounded regal, yet secretive, which had a tone which she really liked when he pronounced it. His tale was saddening. It actually repulsed her deeply to think, what kind of loving parents would do this to their child?... Scratch that. What kind of community would display that kind of horrific violence. Rage started building up at the bottom of her stomach, increasing like a freight train barreling at full speed. Real gods would not demand sacrifice. "How dare they!"Her once soft voice was now laced with rough vocals, as she gritted her teeth. How could they!

As Dust paused, he stared into her eyes, and the mare returned the stare, looking deep inside his crimson eyes. What secrets they held. What tragic memories. Her heart reached out to him, wanting to take him under her wing after horrific horses tried to do this to him. Dust's lips moved, but nothing was heard as rushing wind blocked her hearing, as the sky continued to darken. "Do you have anywhere to go?" Orinthia questioned, staring back at him. "Your past is terrible". A memory flashed in her mind of wolves tearing at her parents and herd mates. What a coward she was to flee. Surely Dust wouldn't want to hear a stupid sob story.

ooc: Wow...that post was crap, forgive me. ;_; of course I would love to meet you ooc! If you have a skype, I'm luna7bella7, or Orinthia. ^^

Messages In This Thread
Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:14 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-17-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-18-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-20-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-22-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-27-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-28-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 11-04-2013, 04:11 AM