the Rift

Those Crimson eyes {Open}

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
Her heart beat steadily within her chest, as her initial grief, rage, and other mixed emotions faded away with the breeze. Gazing coolly at Dust, curious thoughts began invading her mind again. What would he say? The lad seemed very quiet as she continued speaking, first in a fit of rage, then in a pitiful voice. Orinthia didn't realize how much she was probably hurting the boy.

"Well....", her voice pausing for the slightest moment, the onyx mare pondered to herself while letting her voice drift off. "If you have no one to go to, you could tag along with me", she offered. The company of another would lighten up her heart a lot. Someone to come and explore new places with her. The woman could help Dust recover from past tragedies, as well as get over her own fears.

Her mind momentarily drifted back to Ayaka, the only kind wolf she had met. Of course, maybe she wasn't first. Maybe there were kinder canines out there. Snapping out of her daze, she looked back at the colt. He seemed pretty...adventurous also, unless she was completely mistaken. Orinthia didn't know if she had the skills to take care of another besides herself, and she almost felt wrong for not taking Dust to a herd. She would tell him about Helovia's main herds and let him decide for himself.

Dust saw her hidden emotions though. Wolves were her internal fears, the cause of a lot of her life's conflict. "You see them, don't you?" Hardly a whisper was uttered out of her mouth as tears started pooling in her eyes. Blinking them away, a cough erupted from her chest as she hoarsely spoke. "I hope this isn't a bother. I was a young filly, happy in my home adventuring in nearby lands. I was supposed to eventually take over my herd and lead with an eventual mate, tracing the steps of my father. One day, wolves moved into the area though. Full of malice, they destroyed my family as I was out exploring. When I came back, I saw them attacking my mother. I was petrified with fear, and I ran away like a coward, hearing my herd mate's shrieks".

ooc: Sorry for the shortened post. I have to leave soon. <3

Messages In This Thread
Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:14 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-17-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-18-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-20-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-22-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-27-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-28-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 11-04-2013, 04:11 AM