the Rift

Those Crimson eyes {Open}

Dust Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(11-04-2013, 03:47 AM)Cypress Wrote:

Dust
Take a breath and listen

Dust looked her, her eyes now full of the feeling of hurt. Did she feel that she was hurting him? Because if she was that was not the case. She spoke a short word of 'well...' and paused lost in her thinking mind. Then she started up again talking of him maybe wanting to tag along with her. But Dust didn't know. He had tons of things he wanted to do before he had died. And he wanted a mate and maybe a foal in his life. He would do this with Orinthia he just didn't know if it would accept that he had a life that he wanted to go through with too. Looking in her eyes and seeing the hurt made him suffer. He hated seeing the sadness of hut in others eyes. Especially pain. That was the worst. It felt like something was striking you from the highest mountain with a bolt of lightning, bringing you down to the ground. In fear and worry.

The mare looked like she was lost in her own past and thoughts so Dust stood there listening to the wind rustling the trees, and feel the hot sun on his back. Ah, how good it was to be here, standing in the ever warming sun. And getting to meet someone new. Someone who respects up he is and is confident in them and herself. Smiling he stared off into space without thinking, just staring.

When had snapped out of his gaze he did just in time for he had almost not heard the small whisper from the mares mouth "you see them, don't you?" her eyes started to gather tears as they became gleamy with wet. She quickly blinked them away, a cough forming and erupting her throat her voice was now hoars, as was everyones after a cough. "I hope this isn't a bother. I was a young filly, happy in my home adventuring in nearby lands. I was supposed to eventually take over my herd and lead with an eventual mate, tracing the steps of my father. One day, wolves moved into the area though. Full of malice, they destroyed my family as I was out exploring. When I came back, I saw them attacking my mother. I was petrified with fear, and I ran away like a coward, hearing my herd mate's shrieks." Dust felt sorry for her. She had lost not only a herd but her mother and father tragically. It was very hard to hear this story without crying, for her or for the ones that died that sad day. "I am so sorry" Dust murmured his eyes now to the ground in grief for the mare.

Wordcount: 450
Ooc:Sorry I am taking a long time to post all the time! :(
Speech Speech of others

Yeah, sorry this is my sister's account and I keep on accidentally posting on it! I hate it! So... yeah. I don't know why but it is not letting my delete the posts! Only on my sisters account though. It doesn't show the delete button.

Messages In This Thread
Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-16-2013, 03:14 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-17-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-18-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-18-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-20-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-22-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 10-27-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Orinthia - 10-28-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: Those Crimson eyes {Open} - by Dust - 11-04-2013, 04:11 AM