the Rift

[PRIVATE] Closer to the Edge

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

I wondered if the colt would understand, how it felt to be lonely, to have no one to share their warmth with at the midnight. To have no one to look up to for advise and have to learn how to survive all alone. Because it was hard. I could only dream about me and my mummy, how we shared one another’s warmth when the moon was at mid-sky in the darkness of the night. But I had managed somehow. Though, I didn’t know how long it would last because I was becoming real hungry and I didn’t like the nasty grass.

"Hey... Don't be sad. Ya' know, you can always come with me. My mama is super nice, I promise." I smiled widely and blushed when he touched my chestnut cheek. “Yes, we can be – best friends!” I giggled and jumped up against him in excitement. We could be best friend forever and forever! And we would never have to be alone again! When he said come and play, I didn’t even take a second before prancing toward the blue waters. I resisted at the edge of the water, eying it carefully before I stuck my little hoof in the water and jumped back. I wondered if it was safe, but Aza went in there so I did too. I was confused at the liquid at first but it only took a moment before I was leaping and bounding, the water splashing everywhere. ”Come!” I looked up from the small fish floating around my little legs to Azarel, smiling and then bouncing through the waters to catch up with him. Not even a thought of her mum or daddy came to my mind.

I chuckled and let my pinkish lips slip open. “This is fun!” I giggled and stopped, almost running into my friend. I could only hope that one day, we would be best, best, BEST friends and we could explore the world together. I was sure that I didn’t want to explore it alone, because that would be no fun at all. Mum said that if you do it with someone, that means love, but I don’t think I was ready for love yet, just friends. Anyways, I think I was just a little too young for love. "Abi, ya know... You're cute." My short white ears perked forward and then laid up against my head, my cheeks turning a bright pink. I turned my head to the side a light before replying with a stutter. “T- thank you. You’re cute too.” I giggled and then turned my muzzle back to his, them slightly touching each other. I wasn’t sure if “cute” was the right way to describe a colt, but it was enough for now.

"Abi Talk!"

@[Azarel]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Closer to the Edge - by Azarel - 10-16-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: Closer to the Edge - by Abishia - 10-16-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Closer to the Edge - by Azarel - 10-17-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: Closer to the Edge - by Abishia - 10-18-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Closer to the Edge - by Azarel - 10-19-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: Closer to the Edge - by Abishia - 10-22-2013, 05:44 PM