the Rift

[OPEN] the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
On her back the Mongrel stirs, nubs of ears twitching. For a while it will be blind and deaf, ignorant to the world. In a strange way, Confutatis is jealous of its oblivion; but just because she wishes for sciolism does not mean her ears are full of cotton and her good eye has cataracts. She is attentive, not asleep, for the woods are full of hiding places. The dark mare's nostrils flare, a scent coiling in her muzzle she does not know, the smell of cold mountains and sweetness of flower blossoms. Above her ears catch sound of wing-beats on the air, and from the shadows in the forest comes forth a woman, no doubt a harlot and whore, a slut to boot; a lithe sylph, all voluptuous curves and swinging hips, with massive wings like those of an owl, a breed of which Confutatis does not know and neither does care. Coal lashes glisten, seductive eyes glow with the color of the ocean, and stars sparkle in the tramp's mane, her coat sparkling with silver and gold.

And from those full, pouty lips comes a voice sweet and thick as honey, a slow syrupy drawl that has a bright note of flirtation to it. The bestial mare feels more feral by the moment, compared to this civilized wench- she is scarred and wild and weathered, while this pegasus is untouched (except for her virginity) and cultured and youthful.

"I come bearing information of the Asylum, an outcast group of the marsh, and seek membership of the Foothills. I am a soldier of countless battles and a veteran of war, and believe I may be a valuable asset." Confutatis bares her teeth in a savage grin more akin to a snarling dog than anything else, but her ears do not pin. They call me traitor, I'll be their traitor, she thinks to herself coldly. On her back, the whelp shivers from the waves of rage assaulting the newborn's mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim - by Confutatis - 10-20-2013, 11:50 AM