the Rift

[OPEN] the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth</style>

The perhaps disdainful looks of the newcomer go unnoticed by Phaedra - or perhaps she simply does not care. Likely the latter, in fact. She was a creature valued by men, and in so far as that was true, she was often hated by women. She cared little - she had her one friend, perhaps two - although she hadn't seen Lakota for ages now - but regardless, she didn't need the reverence and acceptance of each mare she met, as some did. Nay - she merely needed their respect, should they wish to enter her lands.

Tilting her rose-kissed muzzle upwards slightly, she regarded Confutatis now with a serious stare, as she mentioned the Asylum. It was a group already known to Phaedra - to all of the Foothills, actually. They had, through torturous methods, found out about the contract that was struck between the Foothills and the Basin, even before the Invasion of the Edge. It made Phaedra bristle, just to think of such an agreement, but nevertheless, it would prove useful should this Asylum decide to leave their marshes. "I know of the Asylum, already. But bringing news of a possible enemy, does not make you a friend -" Her speckled gaze washed over the dark mare's' battle-hardened body with a tantalizing interest, before gently returning to her gaze. "-no matter how fierce a warrior you are. I would know your intent in joining us, sugar. And how it is you came to know about the Asylum?"

In the air, Stella circled lower, and lower, until her body lightly landed upon Phaedra's. Stella's bright orangey-yellow face peered around her bonded's wither with interest - electricity still crackling around her brilliantly white wings. "I am Phaedra. Chieftess of the Foothills. And you?"

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim - by Phaedra - 10-20-2013, 01:19 PM