the Rift

[OPEN] the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
Mongrel shivers on her back, despite the warmth of Tallsun. The mare turns her head, extending her neck out to brush her muzzle along the quivering body of the tiny kitsune, frosty concern glittering in her eyes. It is a tiny animal, so unlikely to survive- she prays it will grow swiftly and strengthen faster. Then she pulls her head away, turning her single, amber-eyed gaze back to the coy mare, tilting her skull thoughtfully.

They size each other up, curiosity glittering in the pegasus' eyes along with a sort of gentleness the daughter of Oblivion is unaccustomed to. Her own eyes betray nothing- they are hard, cold, but tired.

"I pledged loyalty to the Asylum, and was seized later by an enemy party. When I was in captivity, they made no effort to free me, and it was only through the help of my half-sister did I manage to escape without further harm." The skull-faced mare states quietly, her voice tinged with a bitter angst at the betrayal of them. "When I returned, they accused me of desertion. I left, capriciously and impulsively, and harbor no kind feelings towards them any longer- they should not have my oaths when they do not uphold their end. My intention in joining you is to serve the Foothills to the best of my ability, and, Lady Empyrean, have someone to hold my back in turn. A wolf should not be without her pack."

The villain blinks slowly, letting her lids drift shut, savoring the victory she can feel close at hand. Look at her, acting humble- acting normal- hiding away the treasonous thoughts and eccentric speaking habits she has acquired throughout the long desolate years.

When she opens her eyes again, Phaedra is speaking, but her amber eye is drawn towards the bird surrounded by electricity. No doubt a companion- but what kind of bird was of such unusual appearance?

"Lady Empyrean, Chieftess Phaedra, I am Confutatis."

Messages In This Thread
RE: the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim - by Confutatis - 10-20-2013, 01:40 PM