the Rift

[OPEN] the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth</style>

Phaedra cannot but help to sense something amiss. It would be too bold to call the Asylum their enemy - they had not advanced against them, nor had any threats been made, and yet the Foothills were guarded against them. Perhaps it was misguided prejudice. Perhaps they could all amalgamate into one herd, and leave the fighting for another day. But perhaps, all was not what it seemed. Was this story true? Was Confutatis now coming to the Foothills, as an act of defiance? Were her motives spurned by the rejection of a herd that would not take her? Or perhaps was this merely some mission - to infiltrate the Foothills, and glean what information she could, to prove herself to the Asylum?

It was times like these, that Phaedra truly felt the void of Ophelia's presence. Ophelia with her frosty gaze, and her magic. Phi would know what to do...

Mentally, Stella shrugged, sensing Phaedra's indecision. The bird was not as hasty to judge as her companion, but remained wary nonetheless. "Betrayal is a powerful emotion, sugar. Just as you would not pledge your allegiance to those would not stand by you, nor will we stand for any harm to come to our own. If you wish to join us, I will grant you passage into the Foothills, and in that, I guarantee that you will never be left un-supported, as long as you are with us."

The magic in Phaedra's breast stirs before releasing - causing the sheen that encompasses her sooty form to slowly diminish, until it is only her mane and tail that glisten with stardust. Sweeping a wing aside, she pivots inwards. "Your companion will need food, I take it?" Chuckling to herself, she nosed towards Stella. "I remember when she was newly hatched. They take more care at that age."

Moving into the lands, Phaedra looked back towards Confutatis; the dark mare with an even darker look, and hoped that she had not just invited death into their lands. "You may remain unranked, or choose to specialize. I assume perhaps warrior might suit you better than shadow, sugar? But you need not decide now."

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim - by Phaedra - 10-20-2013, 01:54 PM