the Rift

[OPEN] the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
She awaits her verdict in taciturn silence, seeing no point in babbling in hopes to gain the mare's acceptance. Her reasons will be either good enough, or they will not pass. There is no middle ground, and the Queen of Skulls, as she calls herself, will not bother creating more lies in hopes to sway her argument.

Of course, Confutatis cannot read Phaedra's mind, cannot decipher what no doubt is locked away within- but if she could, she would laugh, for her motives, as always, are for herself.

While Phaedra speaks, the tension seeps from her tight body, but nonetheless the skull-faced mare does not quite wholly relax until they begin to move, and only then does she offer replies.

"I accept your terms; don't worry, I have no intention of leaving your herd." With fascination, Confutatis watches as the incandescence fades from Phaedra's skin, leaving only her voluminous mane and tail sparkling. It appears they have struck their peace, however uneasy and however wary of one another they may be, and for that Confutatis is grateful. She need not worry so much anymore. Now she could but bide her time, hone her skills with the other warriors and practice the games of battle until she was ready and the time was ripe.

"The fox will need food, and I will deliver it when need be." Perhaps it is unwise of the vicious mare to turn down what she takes to be an offer and promise of help if so desired, but she will forge this bond alone, however difficult killing may be. "A position of warrior would perhaps better suit me." Confutatis admits, a razor grin curling at her lips.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the weak and the strong, the teeth and the victim - by Confutatis - 10-20-2013, 02:10 PM