the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Letter for the Beloved

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

I traveled in what was called the World's Edge. From the naked eye, I was alone, but from my own, they stated otherwise. Antie(Antheia) was with me. I had learned that I was the only one who could actually see and hear my ghost friends. Well, except for my mum, but I don't know where she's at and so it's only me for a while. Antie knew where she was going, she had told me that she had onced lived in the Edge at one point in her life time and that it was a wonderful place. She had told me the legends of the four Gods that ruled Helovia and how they had been cloaked in an enternal darkness because the Gods had gone through a portal for a long period of time. The one I liked the most though was the Moon Goddess. She sounded so beautiful and kind-hearted but I also liked the Father Earth. The other two, the Time God and Sun God, both seemed very rude though. Well, the Time God sounded like he was the worst. Antie told me that they had also had kids and that they wandered here on Helovia somewhere. She said you didn't even have to look hard, that you would notice them when you first lay eyes on them. She told me their names and who was born from which God. Again, the Time and Sun Gods didn't have much of a spark on me but Mesec and Hototo did. I wish I could meet them, and maybe I will. One day.

"Abi dear, come please." Antie's voice broke into my thoughts and I shook my tiny head. I had fallen behind a few too many steps, so I must've stopped in mid-thoughts. I trotted up beside my Antie's ghostly figure and shivered at the warmth that it provided. It was weird having ghost friends, because everyone else thought you were stupid to think that ghost were actually real, but that was really my daily life. Speaking to the ghost that come to me. I think they come to me for help, knowing I can communicate to the ones they can't. Maybe that was what Antie was doing with me right now, taking me somewhere so I can help her. But where ever we were headed, she was in a big hurry. I could barely keep up with her pace, but she just sorta floated, when I did not. I sighed and broke into a jumpy little trot to catch up, gazing at the trees ahead of me, where a shelter lay. Near by, was a small garden, which Antie said someone named Resplendence cared for. I smiled and walked up to the tent, looking inside, but no one was. I shook my head to Antie and she nodded, "Then we will wait for her."

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

@[Kahlua]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
A Letter for the Beloved - by Abishia - 10-16-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: A Letter for the Beloved - by Kahlua - 10-25-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: A Letter for the Beloved - by Abishia - 11-10-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: A Letter for the Beloved - by Kahlua - 11-10-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: A Letter for the Beloved - by Abishia - 11-11-2013, 10:03 PM