the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Letter for the Beloved

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

And yet poor Abishia was so young. If the mare ever did try to attack, she would have no defense to protect her, and Auntie could do nothing. She had to make this quick, whether the mare liked it or not. “I don't know who that is, because I don't know who you are.” The mare was beginning to become impatient and Abi was losing her confidence against her. But this was for Auntie Antheia and she want to help. “I am Abishia, daughter of Harmony.” She said finally, her voice quivering.

The young filly looked over toward Antheia, who gave her a small nod. Abishia sucked in a large breath, knowing she had little time to speak and this would be the only time she would be able to come to the Edge. “Antheia says she’s sorry. She never meant to do any harm in your life but only get rid of what she was keeping from you. She said that she had always want to be a crafter, to live up to be what you are today, to fulfill her mother’s dream. But she said that you had worked harder than her and that you deserved it more than she ever would. Auntie said that she was the one holding you back from earning what you really deserved most.” The filly took a deep breath again, looking to the sky. She was running out of time and she still had a lot to say for Auntie! “She wants you to forget about her and never to think about her again, that it is better that way. Oh! Here, this is for you from her!” Abi smiled and then pulled a moon necklace from her own neck that she had almost forgotten about. “She hopes that this will help you forget her, but also remind her that she is always with y–“ The sun raised over the tree tops and Abishia sat the necklace down softly on a rock in front of the painted mare.

She smiled once more and then took off, weaving throughout the trees, making her way across the border before stopping again. Abi looked back into the forest and smiled, hoping Kahlua would like the gift. The filly sighed and then ran off into the distance to look for Azarel so they could play again.

Credits

[ Omg.. Stop talking Abi. ._. Well, anyways, here's the ref for the ref for the necklace: http://img0.etsystatic.com/013/0/7297154...8_kycg.jpg ]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
A Letter for the Beloved - by Abishia - 10-16-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: A Letter for the Beloved - by Kahlua - 10-25-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: A Letter for the Beloved - by Abishia - 11-10-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: A Letter for the Beloved - by Kahlua - 11-10-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: A Letter for the Beloved - by Abishia - 11-11-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: A Letter for the Beloved - by Kahlua - 11-16-2013, 03:32 PM