the Rift

Something to say [Open/Quest]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[Image: top4xk.png]
Torasin took a deep sigh of relief. Query. The friendly mare he had first come across in the Oasis of Anarore was the one fate had chosen to greet him on this day. She seemed surprised and Tor looked happily at his bonded, "yes, this is Kiba. My brown dragon companion whom I wouldn't have to this day without the help of Solstice, he's a little curious so you may have to excuse him" the brown gave the paint a mock offended look before gliding off to meet Query. He chirped in a colourful greeting and proceeded to move into a dance of flips and twists. Torasin rolled his eyes and put his mind to task.

She is the last one I need he reassured himself that he was doing the right thing. This magic was important for protecting those around him. With that in mind he took a deep breath and began to speak. "I'm here so I can tell you of the Sun God." He paused, this was harder than he thought. Telling those two unicorns may of been hard on him physically but to actually muster the strength to say a speech was quite a bit easier. This was surprisingly hard with someone he knew, it didn't require the theatrics which he was rather good at. Instead it was like... Notifying someone. Imagine if it was Mirage... Torasin flinched away from the thought and continued onwards. "He has told me to tell individuals of his power and glory. As you may of heard the Dragons Throat fell and Ra, the favoured servant, was killed in the plight. This does not sit well with our mighty Sun God, his power is unconceivable! The land will pay for insulting him as such, his Divine Majesty will bring about a bright and flaming glory to this land once more. No one can withstand his might! The Edge has already paid the price and no doubt the Foothills will be next. Residents should heed warning, the Sun's arm reaches far and wide, none will escape his glorious light!" Torasin had to stop himself from cringing at some points. So much for less theatrics he thought dryly to himself.

For now, all he could do is wait for Query's reaction. Once he was done here, the paint could finally return to the Veins.
[Image: tortab.png]
burtn.deviantart.com | limitofgold.deviantart.com | frozenstocks.deviantart.com | schwartze.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-07-2012, 02:14 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-12-2012, 03:13 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Query - 08-14-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-16-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Query - 08-17-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Solstice - 08-17-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Rishima - 08-18-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-18-2012, 06:23 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Query - 08-18-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Solstice - 08-20-2012, 02:02 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Rishima - 08-23-2012, 02:16 PM