the Rift

Something to say [Open/Quest]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[Image: top4xk.png]
Torasin sighed in relief. Query didn't seem to understand the full implications of what he was actually doing. The Sun God had done many things to the land, maybe if the mare knew more she would of turned on him. Instead she asked questions and the more she asked the more frightened she seemed. Torasin watched her finish, concern lining his golden face. Forgive me Query he thought to her, the questions she asked were going to be hard to answer. Finding his voice once more Tor was about to reply when another approached.

Well, approached may not be exactly what she did.

Solstice appeared from, in Torasin's eyes, nowhere. He heard her before anything else, the stallion never knew she had such fire in her. The always so sweet Solstice he once knew was now shouting at him, with quite a bit of venom. Not that the paint could blame her, he was a traitor. He was also trying to help them, but they wouldn't know the true meaning behind his speeches. All they saw was him helping their enemy. He wasn't sure which was worse, being beaten up by unicorns or facing friends who thought him a traitor.

What would Mirage think to hear you talk about your glorious Sun God?

He cringed at the last question. So far the stallion had been blessed to not of run into Mirage whilst he was completing his task. The mare he had first met in Helovia, and her dragon, would probably think he had betrayed them too. Kiba had flown back to his bonded, scowling at Solstice as he did so. You shouldn't think bad of her, she thinks I've betrayed her and Mirage he said silently to the brown. Kiba looked at Torasin and sent him a wave of sympathy. Solstice seemed to of stopped speaking and the steed's mind was still reeling when Rishima showed up.

Torasin could of cried there and then. The all too familiar sister of Mirage calmly walked into their little gathering, clearly not impressed with the stallion either. The obsidian sister didn't even bother with questions to start with, instead she began with the accusations. Torasin's thoughts denied everyone of them. A griffon was with her too, since when... He didn't get a chance to think about it as Rishima went on with her own speech. The steed wincing on nearly every word. Her new bonded creature, white in colour, hissed in back up. From near Tor a low warning trill sounded from Kiba as he flew in front of his bonded in a warning like gesture, his wings thrashing at the air. Rishima ended her tirade with the last question giving Torasin a chance to salvage whatever friendship bonds they had left.

There was a pause, what should he say? What could he say? He couldn't go back on his own speech, that would be pointless to his task. Those before him were of the Qian or allied, ironic that the ones who name him 'traitor' where the ones Torasin wanted to protect the most. He needed this power. Not a power to harm or hurt, a power to heal those he loved. Taking in a breath, Torasin finally managed to speak. "My reason is simple. Yes I do seek power, but not the kind you're thinking. I was once a healer and I want to be that again, to the Qian. The only one who can grant me this power is the Sun God... If I must betray my friends in order to save them, then I will. I must do as he tells me to." The steed kept his voice firm but his eyes betrayed him, there was a hurt there. He didn't want to be a traitor in their eyes, he loved each and every one of them. He wanted to deny every statement they had thrown at him, but he must complete this task first.
[Image: tortab.png]
burtn.deviantart.com | limitofgold.deviantart.com | frozenstocks.deviantart.com | schwartze.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-07-2012, 02:14 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-12-2012, 03:13 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Query - 08-14-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-16-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Query - 08-17-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Solstice - 08-17-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Rishima - 08-18-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-18-2012, 06:23 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Query - 08-18-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Solstice - 08-20-2012, 02:02 AM
RE: Something to say [Open/Quest] - by Rishima - 08-23-2012, 02:16 PM