the Rift

[OPEN] Invade This [Wall Crafting / Crafters]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
The sun had fallen, then risen and all of this time she had slept, unknowingly watched over by a guardian. The girl had given so much of herself, as had everyone else, was it any wonder she slept for such length? Shouldn't they all be sleeping? As the dawn came closer, the painted girl began to shift to and fro. She began to climb up from the depths of the deepest sleep she had ever known. As she did so, she began to dream again. Miss Kahlua, echoed through head. Dragomir. How long ago had he said those words? It was strange that the thing she should be imagining in her head was the voice of a stallion she had spoken to just this one time and met only once before this. Strange though it was, it continued on and for a moment she saw his face. There was the look of sadness when she had initially greeted him; then, it morphed into the wild grin he head worn while she had danced about. Interesting, then, that when she finally opened her eyes she still saw his face.

Initially, Kahlua started, surprised that she should be watched over so closely; however, even the many of hours of sleep could not restore all of her energy and so in the end she just gave up on being frightened. Letting a small smile brighten her face, Kahlua looked towards the cliff edge and the end of the wall. So it was real. She sighed, a sound of happiness and relief, before she turned her attentions back to Dragomir. She opened her mouth to speak to him when she suddenly became aware of a dull pain on her side. Bruising. Then she recalled the valiant end to her joyous romp. Her wobbling and subsequent collapse at the base of the structure. So that was where it had come from.

She tried to shift her body so that she might stand. Both her body and mind protested, concerned that they should be worked to their death, but still she rose. The motion was strained, awkward even, and as she stood she spread her legs wide to give herself some extra support. Her head was parallel to the ground at best and her ears splayed out sideways, displaying her exhausting about as evidently as possible. Should the girl run across a predator, she would surely become a meal. “I can't thank you enough,” she managed finally, looking to the stallion. Her smile returned, having faded during her struggle to rise, and she bobbed her head just slightly.

As her blue eyes began to look him over, she once again heard his voice in her head. Miss Kahlua. Was it possible for one horse to be so much the same as another, and still so different? She should know. Her and Fuhrer had come from the very same womb, known the very same family, called the very same land home. Some things had been the same. They both wanted greatness, after all. They both strove for recognition and fame. But some things had been so very different. He had been smart, a cunning mind with a thought for violence. A born leader. The girl? Kindly. Stupid enough that she should try to make her way through life with flattery. A good friend, but never meant to be in charge. Yes, it was possible. She just didn't understand.

With a second sigh, she returned her gaze to his face and finally felt like she owed him an explanation. And even if she did not, it would bring conversation. “You sound so much like my brother,” she said, her voice quiet and trying to dance, but so heavy with weariness that it was hard. “I think he must be dead,” she finished finally, her smile turning to a frown. She wanted to cry at the thought but tears would not come. It was probably all the better. Even if she had no concept of it, the stallion probably did not care to see the girl fall to a wreck before him. She had just met him, after all. So instead, she looked to him, wondering what he would say. Would he say anything? Or run away into the forest, now that she was awake? Certainly he deserved his own reprieve.

OOC| BUNNIE I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT FUHRER WAS LIKE. If I described him all wrong, let me know and I'll change it <3
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Invade This [Wall Crafting / Crafters] - by Kahlua - 11-09-2013, 07:24 PM