the Rift

To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]]

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
i'm the wind in your hair that ruffles you up</style>

More and more Alleo was coming to resent Helovia's Threshold and the rude individuals that crossed it and demanded a home. He never would have acted the way Cheyenne or this new mare had should a stranger have found him instead of his sisters. Alleo was normally polite and well mannered, but the pegasus mare was already ruffling his proverbial feathers. "With all due respect, girl." He said as he looked at her, clearly unimpressed by her attempt to put him in his place (he supposed that was what it was). "I don't care what your fantasy of a warrior is." Did he not have the scars to prove that he was a fighter? Did he not have the muscle on his frame that spoke of his training? "If you come here to insult then I suggest you turn your tail around right now and go back the way you came. There are others that are far less tolerant of stupidity than I."

It was at that point that he let her comment roll off of his back. This would be the last time he went to the Threshold. Every time he came he was met with one bitchy mare or another and he was over it.

She introduced herself and asked where she was, which was the norm for any roving horse. "Helovia." He answered shortly only to be caught with another question. "You." Came the simple answer, when he could have been as rude to her as she had been to him previously. "Your breathing is heavy and raspy and there are no predators nearby that I can smell. And you don't carry the scent of a predator on yourself." His blue and green eyes narrowed on the mare and his tail twitched as he watched her. "Where do you come from?"

"."
ooc:// -slinks-
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 10-17-2013, 09:25 AM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 11-21-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Alleo - 11-22-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 12-05-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 12-23-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 01-07-2014, 07:44 PM