the Rift

To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]]

Guinevere Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Action | "Speech" | Thought

His hostility surprised her, but she guessed it was to be expected. She hadn't meant to insult, but she supposed it was easy to come to that conclusion with the way she had worded her statement. Her tail swished against her hocks, dissuading a fly from landing on her rump. She flattened an ear against her skull and pricked the other one towards him. She was irritated by his response, but she was curious enough to listen to him. The dappled femme looked away, her eyes rolling as he told her to go home.

"I would love to, but I can't. I don't know the way." She nickered, her neck turned to look at him again when more words spilled out of his mouth. She blinked as she registered what he was saying and her eyes widened. Was it really that easy to tell? She'd hoped to live here on a clean slate, not have people immediately guessing there was something wrong with her. As both her ears flattened against her skull, she whipped her tail against her hocks and glared at him.

"There's nothing wrong with me, and there aren't any predators around. I would know because I've been gliding through the trees all day. Now if you want to keep your testicles I would suggest dropping the subject." The harshness in her tone was completely undermined when her whinny turned into a croupy fit of coughs. These coughs were not regular coughs. These coughs were wet with phlegm and powerful enough to shake her entire frame. Her stance deteriorated the longer they gripped her and when they finally faded, she was panting for breath again and had fallen to her knees.

"Hah.... hah... damn it... I... I... I have to go. You wouldn't want a weak thing like me in your herd, I'm sick and there isn't a cure." Sniffling, she turned away as though she were ready to leave. She hated this disease. She hated how it dominated her life. She couldn't even pretend to not be sick because it always, always, ALWAYS undermined her act. No one wanted her. She'd been kicked out of her herd for catching it, had lost a foal because of it, and now that she had been forced to expose it's existence to this stranger, she already knew that she would be cast out. No one wanted what she had, and she didn't blame them. She wouldn't blame him if he turned and ran as fast as he could away from her and the plague that was infesting her blood.

@[Alleo], played by Ali
Ugh! Sorry that took so long.
Also, Gwen gives up too easily. She started coughing and after that she was like -ragequitsonlife-

Messages In This Thread
To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 10-17-2013, 09:25 AM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 11-21-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 12-05-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 12-23-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 01-07-2014, 07:44 PM