Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
Below my soul
I feel an engine
Collapsing as it sees the pain
If I could only shut it out...
</style>

The widening of the mare's eyes told Alleo all he needed to know without him having to ask any questions of her. There was something off about her, though at this point he didn't know what it was. Perhaps she just needed a healer because she had a cold or something of the sort. If that were the case he felt obligated to bring her to his sister so she could work her healing magic on the mare. The only thing that worried him was that Lakota was far less tolerant of rudeness than he was and might do something to harm her rather than heal her, not that it would be completely undeserving.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, though, when the mare threatened to geld him. She looked as though she could barely keep herself upright, yet she thought she could harm him? Despite the threat he couldn't help the chuckle that slipped past his lips. The chuckle stopped and the grin that had plastered itself on his face when she began to cough and splutter and struggle for breath.

"Hah.... hah... damn it... I... I... I have to go. You wouldn't want a weak thing like me in your herd, I'm sick and there isn't a cure."

"And where would you go?" He asked. "Into the woods to die?" Alleo snorted and shook his head at the stupid decision he felt the mare would make. "Come with me, my sister is a healer. She may not be able to cure you, but she can help." His tone of voice left little room for the mare to argue and if she did she would have to argue with his backside because he had already turned and was walking back toward the Foothills.

"."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 10-17-2013, 09:25 AM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 11-21-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 12-05-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Alleo - 12-14-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 12-23-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: To Die For [[Alleo || Open to Foothills]] - by Guinevere - 01-07-2014, 07:44 PM