the Rift

[PRIVATE] Seasons Come and Sanity Goes.

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
The pair were only mildly disappointed that the foal didn't piss himself and scramble to his feet, terrified by Merikh's scream and the snake on his shoulder. Merikh growled a warning as the foal snapped at him and demanded an apology. "I think I'm capable of ending your very short life." Histe answered, her tone oddly calm considering the manner the foal had spoken to her and Merikh. His gaze snapped back to her and Histe smiled maliciously at the young foal. "I think I'm the one that could make a very quick meal of you." She began to circle slowly around the foal, her pale eyes roving over every inch of his small body. "Tender." "Very tender." The brindle mare agreed with her companion.

"Kneel before a prince, scum."

Histe snaked her head toward the foal and snapped at Feritas' left shoulder. "You are no prince." She sneered. "You're a little shit." She continued to circle around the foal, unsure of how she felt about the little ... thing standing up to her the way he was. She was used to everyone turning tail and running away leaving behind nothing but a trail of piss and dignity.

"What do we do with him?" Merikh asked, feeling just a little impressed by the foal's spunk. Histe turned a critical gaze on the foal, not missing the grumbling of his stomach. "Aww, the baby's hungry." She crooned before breaking into a fit of giggles. "Histe is hungry, too." Her tongue swept over her lips and it seemed like she had made up her mind.

Dinner was served.

Messages In This Thread
Seasons Come and Sanity Goes. - by Feritas - 10-17-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Seasons Come and Sanity Goes. - by Histe - 10-17-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Seasons Come and Sanity Goes. - by Feritas - 10-17-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: Seasons Come and Sanity Goes. - by Histe - 10-18-2013, 12:03 AM