the Rift

Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

DAPHNEE THE DOG
The moon is full and large in the sky as you leave Harald the Harpy, some diseased and some sporting prizes. You follow a trail of tiny lanterns which hold floating, orange flame in the bodies of carved, little pumpkins. The faces of these lanterns seem to shift and change, turning as their lit eyes capture your motion and track it in a most interestingly disturbing way. Once out of the corn field, you start to crest a hill.

All the grasses beneath your hooves are black, lush and odd. It has not been charred or burned, but simply has this devilish color. Poisonous? Most likely. But still, you follow the lanterns up the hill. Large stones with worn off names in a language you do not understand lay broken and tilted on the path, and the ground just in front of these is softer.

Your hoof breaks through the surface into the grave below where you see bones protruding. Yikes. At the top of the hill, which you quickly navigate without much incident, stands a dog that looks more dead than alive. Her eyes are glazed over in a whitish blue and her coat is falling off on one side, revealing the decaying muscle beneath.

"Greetings, my name is Daphnee," the dog growled, glaring at the followers. "I see you have already met Harald. Well, do not expect me to be so nice! Come up if you dare to see what I might give you..." the howled, eyes glittering with malice.

Please read over the rules here: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=10358

Messages In This Thread
Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Random Event - 10-17-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Korra - 10-17-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Elita - 10-17-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Speirling - 10-17-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Sikeax - 10-17-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Eribor - 10-18-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Leovan - 10-19-2013, 05:49 PM