the Rift

Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're the only North Star I would follow this far...

"I can talk the talk"
And walk the walk
But I'm always in deep thought.

Tharos trotted forwards near the back of the line. He could barely see out of the sheet that covered him from head to tail. It was kept from being swept off by the piece of clothing strapped across his chest. He didn't know what it was called but it looked like it was a sling shot for balls. Anyways, that and the lace belt that was tied around his flank meant the sheet was held firmly in place. He knew the line had moved on from the first trick or treat stop and he was late because of this costume. He hoped they would let him skip one of the stops.

The "sexy ghost" as he had so cleverly named himself, followed the trail until he came across the graveyard and eventually felt his hoof sink into the unmarked grave of some poor bastard. He did not look at the bones, but instead kept going until he stopped with the rest of the crowd and saw the zombie dog standing at the crest of the hill, challenging any and all to come up to her.

Swallowing lightly, the stallion waited his turn and then cautiously approached her. "Howdy, ma'am. I'm ready to receive whatever it is you feel like givin' me, so.. uhm... trick or treat?" He stood there, waiting, hoping that she would be merciful, but not expecting much. he didn't know why he had come here, but when he'd heard that it was happening, he had thought it sounded like fun. he hadn't known that it was Artemis's way of payback for the cave girl thing... He chortled at the memory. Still, he enjoyed this costume in spite of the fact he could barely see out of it.

drop
Tharos is dressed as a sexy ghost
Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Korra - 10-17-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Elita - 10-17-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Speirling - 10-17-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Sikeax - 10-17-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Tharos - 10-17-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Eribor - 10-18-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Leovan - 10-19-2013, 05:49 PM