the Rift

Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

Of course, this Tallsun would be quite interesting - more than it already is. I was walking in the Deep Forest and was just about to turn and go home, when I heard voices far in front of me. I decided to see wat was up and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked. The forests suddenly stops and out comes a corn field, where I've never been before. I turned my head and observed the area with open eyes. Soon I heard voices and I walked in their direction, halfly ignoring the strange bird squawking "HARALD THE HARPY".
I looked around and found strange lanterns. They were floating pumpkins, all with a carved scary face and following me with their eyes with every step I took on the little path they created. Spooky, I know, but it gets worse.
It didn't take very long before I had walked out of the corn field and found myself at the crest of a hill. Horses came in rolling like flies and I followed them. It was hard to walk up a hill in a tight skirt though.
For some unknown reason, I was wearing an extremely tight, rather sexy, red dress with a bow on my rump and net sleeves. I even had net stockings on my hind legs! They itched, but every time I turned my head to itch, it felt like I shouldn't really do it. I had a small red hat on my head as well, decorated with lacing and a red bow. My horn was covered in red paint and it looked disturbingly much like blood.
Dezba was following me around, and she wasn't very impressed with her clothing either. My bonded was wearing plushie wings on her back, strapped on with a band around her little belly, and she had big bat ears on her head - too strapped. We looked marvelous, but we felt ridiculous.
The hill was horrifying by the way. It had blackened grass all over it, and the lanterns made us go up all the way. It smelled like death had a baby with manure, and it made both me and Dezba cringe our noses. On the hill were big stones with strange carvings in them, and I stopped right where I had come up.
Cautiously, I look down and almost fell down the hill again. Bones. Sticking up. Uugh. I gazed over the hill's top and found a dog. Not a regular dog, but... A half-dead one so to seem. It had pale sick eyes and it's body was disturbingly thin. She didn't have any skin either on one side of her body, revealing thin and weak muscles underneath. If horses could throw up, I would've by now. I perked my ears as it started to speak.
"Greetings, my name is Daphnee... I see you have already met Harald. Well, do not expect me to be so nice! Come up if you dare to see what I might give you..." I walked closer with careful steps and looked at Daphnee with a half-calm look in my blue eyes.
"Trick or treat?" I whispered, looking around. There were so many horses here, and I even recognized my daughter among them. I smiled and turned my head to the dog again, letting the smile slowly fade as I try to breathe in the smell of death himself. Dezba meowed quietly and carefully, terrified of the dog. Would they come out of this alive?

"Talking."

ooc: so bad ._. Delinne is a Sexy Vampire and Dezba is a bat xD
word count: 580
image credits || made by Sei
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Korra - 10-17-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Elita - 10-17-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Speirling - 10-17-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Sikeax - 10-17-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Delinne - 10-18-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Eribor - 10-18-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Leovan - 10-19-2013, 05:49 PM