the Rift

[OPEN] Triumph Dances [Arrane]

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Blitzen's grin grew to a smile as his assumptions were indeed true. He was accompanied by a friend- a brother- from his herd. He had wished to meet more of his kin and he had sought to find out who he shared this land with. So far, he was going on a decent path towards this goal. He simply planned to complete it. Blitzen had a growing love for the Foothills and not just the beauty that the land possessed but the creatures that lived within as well.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"A good day to explore, indeed. I was seeking out a place to call my residence here. A secure spot that I could return to at night, I guess one could say." His husky voice ceased and Blitzen continued to listen to Arrane speak.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Sir!? Please, that's what they call my father!" A bright yet thunderous boom of a chuckle came from deep within his chest and into the air. Comet squawked at Arrane, a way of his saying hello. He couldn't exactly speak with the rest of the world and every time he tried a squawk would become of it. The poor Griffin had almost ceased to even try with his frustration.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"I was given the title of Blitzenheid but I go by Blitzen. And this griffin upon my back is Comet. A pleasure to meet you, brother. As you may have guessed, I am indeed new to this place. I have certainly no information of this world... Helovia... besides here, a place called the Thistle Meadow, and the Threshold. You see, I hail from a place locked in winter year round, called Winterseige. There, it's a thing called Christmas year round and love and warmth radiates between family and friends to warm the chilly air of the ice. I seek to explore and gain information on this world. I wish to know of my new home, you see."

@[Arrane]
[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Thoughts." - [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"

Messages In This Thread
Triumph Dances [Arrane] - by Blitzen - 10-18-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: Triumph Dances [Arrane] - by Arrane - 10-20-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: Triumph Dances [Arrane] - by Blitzen - 10-22-2013, 08:15 PM