the Rift

[OPEN] Swinging Low

Israfel Posts: 54
Hidden Account
Filly :: Tribrid :: 16.1 hands :: 2 Years
Sparrow
Israfel Azardokht
Isra's pale pink lips were just opening to speak of the arduous task that had befallen Gaucho's rugged shoulders when she felt the strangest sensation... It was strange, yes, but not entirely unpleasent. As a matter of fact, it was almost... Welcoming? Perhaps one would feel fear upon the realization that flames formed from nowhere and began dancing around her hooves, then proceeding to cascade upwards and twirl around her body in a soft, gentle caress. Any fatigue that the half-breed felt was reduced to nothing, like a loving kiss of fresh air to one who only inhaled smoke.

It was strange and sudden, yes, but completely rejuvenating.

... Father?

The Sun-child's head tipped upwards as the flames departed from her gilded bodice and rose up into the sky, the sharpness of her vermilion orbs watching as the fires disappeared into nothing, almost as though they had never been there at all. A relieved breath left the confines of her round barrel, and her eyes lowered to once more focus on the earthly tones of Teacher-Gaucho.

Those deep baritones spoke after a few moments, surely startled by the peculiar affair that had just taken place, a feral sound of her name in strange octaves. Izz-rah is what he called her, and even though she still wasn't certain what to make of this Gaucho fellow, this teacher sent on an errand by her father, Israfel couldn't help but tuck her nose towards her chest and giggle. Certainly he couldn't be too bad if her father had placed an errand upon him.

"Mara, hum?" She questioned in response, not truly expecting and answer but wouldn't be discouraged if she received one. One golden-clad hoof stretched forward, making a dip clip upon the stone beneath as she dared move one step closer to the duo. The cherubs eyes rose to the magnificent antlers upon Gaucho's crown, taking a few moments to continue to admire Mara in her splendor. During her life, albeit how short it was, Israfel had seen many an Equine bonded to different creatures... It seemed that Mara and Teacher-Gaucho shared such a precious bonding.

"She is... Your companion, yes?" Israfel asked curiously, continuing to admire Mara's sleek, silvery curves, "She is a beautiful creature." For she was, just in her own way. Then again, the daughter of the Sun had never been one to share company with snakes. How was she to tell that one was beautiful before?

Pausing and clearing her throat, Israfel ruffled the feathers upon her wings and shifted the appendages slightly, settling them closer to her sides. Those previous questions and inquiries about the Dragon's Throat rose once more, and the young filly bit her lip while in deep thought. What could she ask him? The yearning in her breast to actually see the land of her father was far too great, so after a few tense moments of silence, the young Demi-goddess finally asked, "... Sergeant Gaucho? Could you tell me of your home, the Dragon's Throat? I have never been, but... I've always wanted to see the land myself, with my own two eyes."

[ooc: Aud, I'm so TERRIBLY sorry for the wait on this. ;-; If you want, we can continue this thread, or if you'd rather not (since some time went by), we don't have to. xD @[Gaucho] ]

Messages In This Thread
Swinging Low - by Gaucho - 10-19-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Swinging Low - by Israfel - 10-26-2013, 04:24 AM
RE: Swinging Low - by Raven - 10-26-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: Swinging Low - by Gaucho - 10-26-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Swinging Low - by Israfel - 10-27-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: Swinging Low - by Random Event - 10-28-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: Swinging Low - by Gaucho - 11-02-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: Swinging Low - by Israfel - 12-01-2013, 03:15 AM