Into the Unknown

Kilchii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@[Abishia]

Kilchii</style>

The Devil's Den
We all live in the Devil's Den

It was dark here. Very dark… Maybe just a little too dark… Oh well, Kilchii didn’t care. He was more fascinated in the strange glowing orange ball things with a face carved into them. How he got here he did not know, but he was more than happy that he had found this place. All that he knew is that he was walking through the Deep Forest and then there was a lot of fog. When he had walked into the fog, he had found himself here. The full moon was right in the center of the dark blue sky. Clouds dusted the sky giving the night an eerie look. Mist wrapped around the leafless trees and made the fiery light of the pumpkins’ hazy. The screeches of bats and coos of owls filled the boy’s ears. A smile graced his maw as he took his gaze away from the pumpkins to the full moon. A spine tingling wind was sent through the night, weaving through the colt’s mane and tail and whistling through the bare trees. A shiver crawled up his spine and a little bit of fear was now nipping at his stomach. He noticed something in a tallll tree. It was a skull! Ewwwwwwwwwww! How could a skull get up in a tree like that! The thought of what could have done that made Kilchii cringe.

A thought that was oh-so-funny then came to colt’s mind. He was going to name the skull that was hanging from the branch! Everyone deserved a name! “Hmmm… What will be your name… Well, you look like a boy so I’ll call you Bob! Hi Bob!” He chuckled. “Bob, I am sorry for you. Can you talk? If you can, would you mind telling me how you got all the way up there? I mean, you’re really high up there.” This poor boy. He was talking to a skull! Well, the foal had nothing better to do. Ever since he had run away, he had tried to avoid all contact with any one. And so that led to this. He was a talkative one, and he would talk to random stuff that he would find. You know, he would name it, and then leave it. He wanted to talk to something that would actually respond, he figured he was not worth anyone’s time. He was much too good for others. If someone wanted to talk to him, then he would talk to them.

“Ok then Bob, don’t talk.” The boy grunted then walked away. He followed a cleared path, his eyes following ever jack-o-lantern that he passed. Suddenly, Kilchii heard the sound of a twig snapping. He froze. Terror was now rushing through his veins and flooding his system. His legs started to quiver and he felt tears starting to scratch at his red flecked eyes. He was terrified! What if something bad was lurking? Oh, if only he had stayed back home.

“Who’s there! I’m warning you to stay away, or else I’ll get Bob!”

"I'm talking!"

Messages In This Thread
Into the Unknown - by Kilchii - 10-19-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Into the Unknown - by Abishia - 10-22-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Into the Unknown - by Kilchii - 10-23-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Into the Unknown - by Cypress - 11-01-2013, 07:14 AM