the Rift

Into the Unknown

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

The crack of blazing fire stirred her.
Her emerald eyes lit aflame in the thick of the night. A fire! A fire had started while she was asleep! Oh, how could the filly be so stupid! She started to run. Her breathing quicker and quicker. Smoke was rapidly filling her lungs, her scared emotions glazed across her face as she picked up speed. A giant flaming tree crashed down in front of her, jumping back she hesitated to run again. What if she dies? Thats not going to happen! The thought pushed into her mind quicker than lightning. Not letting her think about what might happen if she did die. She started galloping again frightful of what will become of her after and when she will stop running. The other feral creatures ran alongside her in shelter of the flames. Her heart sank to her stomach when they ran ahead and left her to run alone. The loud crackling of flames screeched behind her as she felt the heat on her hooves and back. An Idea suddenly popped into her head. Smiling slightly she dashed the other way. Away from the flames. Running in a different direction.

When she couldn't hear the sound falling of trees or crackling of fire she stopped and stood stock still holding her breath listing for the noises. Nothing. This is when she started looking to her surroundings feeling a tight unease cover her happiness her plan had worked, for she would have died. The trees were covered in spiderwebs and spooky orange glowing things cast an eerie glow making Cypress's legs tremble in fear.
She walked along a small in width path that made its way to the sound of voices. Cypress's eyes sparked in fear. But the voices sounded... young... she got closer the the sound of a colt, but she couldn't hear what he was saying. She soon became able to see the foals, one a beautiful filly, and one a handsome colt. They seemed to be talking. Her breath was steady but she was afraid one of the foals would hear so she just didn't say anything. But when the time came she stepped out of the undergrowth and bushes and introduced herself. Her green eyes deep, as endless fields of green passed over both of them when she spoke. "H-hello, my name is Cypress..."

Cypress
Say what you wanna say, and let the words fall out honestly, I wanna see you be brave.

wordcount:394
ooc: Hello, xD I was planning to post something on this along time ago, I just didn't get the chance to! :P
tags: @[Abishia] @[Kilchii]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Into the Unknown - by Kilchii - 10-19-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Into the Unknown - by Abishia - 10-22-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Into the Unknown - by Kilchii - 10-23-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Into the Unknown - by Cypress - 11-01-2013, 07:14 AM