the Rift

[OPEN] For Hire

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
YOUR PRISON IS WALKING
THROUGH THIS WORLD ALL ALONE</style>

Had he waited long? Well. Even if he had, he wasn't the sort to complain about it. He did show up unannounced after all. And perhaps he had thought of this place wrong - perhaps there wasn't a need for guards and patrols. Maybe this wall thing was something else entirely, but he didn't think so. No sir. Walls weren't built just for show. They were usually meant for keepin' folks out. Or in very interesting cases, keepin' em' in.

Slowly something comes out of the mist - or, perhaps more properly, comes through it. Des watches without much interest - his intelligent gaze lost in a mess of muck and hair - though he did think it was as pretty neat trick. Pretty handy, too, he supposed. But he wasn't surprised, not really. If this wall was meant for keepin' folks out, then giving a display for passer's by, sort came part and parcel.

Des sluggishly pushed himself away from the tree upon which he rests, as Kaj came forward. His tangled tail flicked against his thighs, causing small clouds of dust to disperse. The odd marking upon his shoulder was visible, but not noticeably so - for a thick layer of grunge as well as mane concealed most of it. But then again, Des wouldn't be surprised if it was noticed. He only hoped it wouldn't be. And if it were, he hoped they wouldn't know what it meant.

"Names' Desperado" He replied amicably enough, nodding his tanned muzzle to his chest. "Can't say I know what a WingLeader is - " He continued, his voice a rather pleasant sort of western-drawl. "-But I appreciate the welcome. I come about this wall I hear folks talkin' of. Would you be the type who knows about that sort of thing?"

For an unarmed, scrawny equine on the borders of a land inhabited by warriors and dragon-keepers, Desperado looked fairly confident. Not rudely so - perhaps respectfully not-intimidated was a better way of putting it. There was grit in this equine, that was evident. From the way he held himself, to the dumbed-down intelligence that was hinted at in his speech. He could feel perspiration begin to form under the mat of hair that trailed down his spine. It itched, as droplets slithered down his back, causing his body to shiver at the sensation.

Image Credits
 HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
For Hire - by Desperado - 10-20-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: For Hire - by Kaj - 10-20-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: For Hire - by Desperado - 10-20-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: For Hire - by Kaj - 10-29-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: For Hire - by Desperado - 10-31-2013, 02:07 PM