[OPEN] Hard Cider

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
who knows what's right?
the lines keep getting thinner</style>

"Con... Contulu? Ktulu. ’S been a momen’ since we’ve spoke, yes?"

Ktulu's ears tilted forward at the sound of her name, however butchered it was, before disappearing into her mane once more. "Sir-see." She sounded out the other mare's name slowly as if she was savoring each syllable like she had savored the apples she had just eaten and was claiming as her own. The ever faithful grizzly bear stayed by Ktulu, running from side to side to alter her swaying course. When she finally stopped he sighed, thinking that he would have a rest, but the way the two mares were addressing one another it seemed as if he was going to have to break up a fight.

"I's here first. Archibald and I. We have been here for a while, doing things. These apples are mine."

"Things?" She echoed, her ears appearing once more. Ktulu blinked her eyes and stared at Circe as if she were trying to figure out what sort of things the pair had been up to. Her nose wrinkled and she pressed her mouth into a thin line then suddenly her eyes grew wide. "Oh!" Her voice was loud and Eytan grumbled at her to quiet down. "Thiiiiiiings." She nodded her head. "I want to do things." Eytan stared at Ktulu, his disapproval apparent on his furry face. He would certainly have to remind Ktulu of what she did and said when she got over whatever it was that was wrong with her.

She set in motion when Circe taunted her by eating another apple very sloppily. To prove that it didn't faze her, and because she was wanting another one, Ktulu grabbed one and looked at the shadowmare as she crunched it. Two could play at that game and Ktulu was willing to play for as long as there were apples on the ground, spoiled or not. "Huh?" Came her reply when she was told she looked golden-er. Her head tilted and she turned a critical eye on Circe. "You look.... bigger."

@[Circe]
*______*

"."

Doodle by Sei

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Hard Cider - by Circe - 10-20-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Hard Cider - by Ktulu - 10-22-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Hard Cider - by Circe - 10-26-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: Hard Cider - by Ktulu - 11-13-2013, 08:05 PM