the Rift

Only confidant [Ktulu]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ophelia.." Ktulu murmured as her sister explained her feelings about Aaron and her troubles with their parents. Briefly, she wondered if her sister truly loved her or if she was held at a distance but she quickly shook that thought. If Phi kept her at a distance then she wouldn't be confiding in her. Phi even told her that she loved her. If it wasn't proof enough then there would never be proof of her sister's true feelings. "He's not good enough for you, anyway." Ktulu snorted at last. "No one will ever be." It might be something that their father would say, but she didn't care. In her eyes Ophelia was perfection and no colt or stallion could match her.

She was drawn back into the seriousness of the conversation and she touched her muzzle to her sister's cheek. "Fighting and arguing is part of a relationship, Phi." She said. "At least that's what mother says." Honestly, she couldn't remember ever seeing her mother and father at odds with one another and she couldn't remember a time she was angry with Ophelia. But she trusted her mother's words and judgement more than anything else.

"You know me so well." Ktulu said with a grin. "I do think we should join a herd. There are a few I've seen. I've never gone down to investigate any of them." She explained. "I don't much like the feeling I get around the World's Edge herd, but the Dragon's Throat and the Foothills herd seem nice. Mom and dad are in the Foothills, I think."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Only confidant [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 06-03-2012, 02:11 PM
RE: Only confidant [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-03-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: Only confidant [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 06-04-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: Only confidant [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-04-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: Only confidant [Ktulu] - by Tamme - 06-04-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: Only confidant [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-04-2012, 03:45 PM
RE: Only confidant [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 06-04-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: Only confidant [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-04-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Only confidant [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 06-04-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: Only confidant [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-05-2012, 06:46 AM