Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round Three
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
OPHELIA
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget

Ophelia was alone except for Tinek. She wandered, lost in the forest, stuck in some ridiculous fibers. A large, red cape of some sort, fastened around her chest by a gaudy chain trailed behind her. On her knees were red hearts and the normal, white lashes on her face were painted black. A tiara circled her skull and a series of little hearts were painted under her red eye on her right cheek. Tinek was simply in fits, though he had to admire her beauty and regal airs seemed so fitting now. He had always thought of his bond-mate as a wonderful queen.

She stared icily at the cornfield she found herself in, walking along a worn and wandering path with no lack of irritation. The mare snorted, looking to the sky when she realized that clouds overhead were obscuring the sun. Would she be out here alone? She had to get away from here, find her wait out. The mare craned her neck to try and see over the corn and finally jumped upward, seeing nothing but endless rows. She sighed.

"Do you see anything, Tinek?" she asked. The dragon frowned and shook his silver head.

"I see nothin' but corn," he replied in her head, sitting on the red cape on her back.

Ophelia frowned. "Well this is simply nonsense," she muttered aloud. As she walked forward, she came to a fork in her path, and she barely considered the directions before going north. The cold had always been her friend, hidden her in tragedy and protected her in its pale and stunning coat. Perhaps now, north would not fail her.

[[Phi goes north!]]

Image by Twistyh-stock @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Luneia - 10-21-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Ophelia - 10-23-2013, 02:27 AM
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Luneia - 10-26-2013, 01:34 PM