the Rift

Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round Three

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

Still lost, alone, and with a grumbling stomach, I walk on. Sameira snorts and whimpers, hungry as well. I look at her, a frown on my face. Are you hungry too? I ask her, through our mental bond. It was only now I was beginning to discover it, in a time of stress and fear. It was odd to me, speaking to someone other than mommy in my head. She was normally always in my head, but while I was stuck in the winding, twisting corridors of a corn maze, I struggled to reach her. I wished for her to guide me to the end, but whenever I reached my fingers out to touch her, she left me grasping cold air. I look down at Sameira, who shakes her head, obviously understanding what I said. I walk forward a few feet, grumbling in harmony with my gut.

A long while passes by, breezing past in a gust of wind. My stomach groans in an attempt to persuade me to eat, but I do nothing. I walk forward, suddenly hitting a split in my path. There are two ways for me to go, two paths for me to follow. There is one that glows an eerie, bloody red color, a color that makes my stomach turn. But on the other hand, I saw a path of dark, one that had no eerie, glowing light. The stale scent of others tingles on my nostrils, making my nose twitch. The other path, the non-glowing one, was left untouched, the scents gone. The dark path was a familiar thing to me, making me smile. I walk forward, but pause. Was this a smart choice? I shrug, heading to the darker area. Sameira whimpers, shuffling closely behind me.

Behind my breast, my heart is at a panic.
"words words words"
[ north!]
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Luneia - 10-21-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Amara - 10-26-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: Halloween Maze Challenge :: Round One - by Luneia - 10-26-2013, 01:34 PM