the Rift

this is my kingdom come [OPEN]

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

When the storm had slammed Nocturne, completely enveloping it within moments and leaving shelter out of the question, his only thoughts had been of Alysanne. Her heart did not belong to him, no, but he had sworn to protect her. The dunskin tobiano stallion had sought her out in the storm, braving the blizzard in his smallest (and possibly riskiest) form - the flammulated owl. Flying low to the ground, with the ever-present hope of spying her sooner, he honed in on the beautiful pegasus with the vibrant green eyes. The moment she was within his sight (the figure was faint but he knew it was her), they crossed some sort of threshold or invisible barrier.

Miykael shifted instantaneously, crashing to the ground and skidding in the thickening snow.

His magic was gone. His wings were now always visible and the tips had lost their singed edges. Yet as disappointed as he truly was, for he could no longer sense Aly, he was glad for the loss of his upper demon status. Miykael was... normal again. Miykael stands, slipping a bit in the heavy, wet snow and without any hesitation he continues after Aly; hoping and praying that she wouldn't ever get hurt now that his healing powers had vanished.

The dunskin tobiano, with his large white wings tucked tightly against his sides, pressed on for days, weeks and even months. The storm eventually cleared but the scent of others became scarce, leaving him little choice but to continue on. As he crossed the threshold into the forest, her scent became more distinct and identifiable but as his vivid blue eyes scanned the trees he did not see her. With a sharp exhale of breath and a shuffle of his wings, he moves slowly and quietly through the forest; comforted, a bit, by the scents of other horses.

Perhaps she had chosen to settle here.
Perhaps someone here had met her or knew where she was.

Moving on and forgetting about Alysanne was not a thought that would ever cross his mind but perhaps his heart could, someday, give up the fight for her affections. Her heart, he knows, belongs to another. Yet their friendship will never die.

Miykael slows to a halt within a very small clearing in the trees. Closing his blue eyes, the dunskin tobiano takes a moment to bask in the heat of this new area - finding the warmth to be a welcome change in climate over the course of his fairly chilly journey. His ears are wide open, listening intently to everything around him. The tawny and white pegasus lingers here, wondering who - or what - would approach him first.

your eyes, they shine so bright - i wanna save that light
MIYKAEL; SON OF AN ANGEL*       ************

image credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-22-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-22-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-24-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-27-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-30-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 11-01-2013, 12:53 AM