the Rift

this is my kingdom come [OPEN]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace hummed softly to himself. His ears were perked and alert, moving to and fro, seeking out some kind of sound other than his own voice. Something about the Threshold was beginning to bring him such joy. There was nothing like finding wanderers and showing them a home within Helovia, whether it be his home within the Foothills or not, all that mattered to Solace was seeing others safe from the Threshold into the Wilds or a herd where they would be happy. Many simply came to recruit for their own numbers, and ensure the growth of their herds. As nice as it would be to bring someone else home, he had to remember the Foothills wouldn’t be home to everyone.

For a brief moment Solace came to a stop and glanced about. He ceased his humming and took in every detail of his surroundings. A sigh escaped from his lips. All day he had been searching for others without much luck. With a flick of his long green tail, Solace turned and returned to his humming and trotting. After a short while, the scent of another filled his nostrils. Immediately, Solace turned his body in that direction and began moving toward the smell.

It didn’t take long for him to find the newcomer. Before approaching, Solace studied the stranger. A winged one, and a stallion, physically he seemed capable enough to live amongst their numbers. Solace glanced down at his feet and noticed a stick, he pressed his large hoof upon it and the loud snap echoed through the area. Now that the giant thought the winged one was alerted of his presence, he approached. He made sure to be within an obvious line of sight of the stallion. Solace stopped a good distance from the other stallion, hoping to not push into his space or make him not feel threatened.

“Greetings brother,” He said, dipping his head to him. “I am Solace, of the Windtossed Foothills. I welcome you to the land of Helovia.” Now would be the time to observe the other stallion, see if he would be suited to live amongst the Foothills.

Speech.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-22-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-22-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-24-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Xanthos - 10-27-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Miykael - 10-30-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: this is my kingdom come [OPEN] - by Solace - 11-01-2013, 12:53 AM